testing

Testing 1,2,3. This is the place to try out posting, uploading, adding a signature, and all that!
Georgio3

testing

Post by Georgio3 »

test
Georgio3

testing

Post by Georgio3 »

testing
Georgio3

testing

Post by Georgio3 »

testing
Georgio3

testing

Post by Georgio3 »

testing
spot

testing

Post by spot »

Surprise me, Georgio3. You're pretending to be Ken Weitzner, and you came here because you are totally convinced that we're really really interested in - let me get the full flavor of this extremely disgusting scam off my tongue - offshore online unregulated gambling?

If I want to gamble, I'll do it with someone I trust. I'll do it with someone who might wake up with a horse's head if he reneges on his payments. The mere existence of this shoddy psephologist's guesswork is unnecessary to my decision. My decision is already made, because I am not a totally certifiable gullible prat.

Besides which, you're not really Ken Weitzner, are you.

Would you like to come out from under the hit-and-run and explain your interest in the letter you posted?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

testing

Post by spot »

flopstock wrote: which letter is that spot? I see six of them, with one repeating itself... :confused:He posted a long screed, he's deleted it. I might have a copy.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Jives

testing

Post by Jives »

"Testing" means "I'm testing this forum to see if the MODs are dumb enough to overlook this scam and to see if any of the members are stupid enough to actually give me money." :mad:
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
abbey

testing

Post by abbey »

And when you've told Flop can you tell me? :sneaky:
nvalleyvee

testing

Post by nvalleyvee »

I'll join you ladies - I hate being left out of the loop.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Wolverine

testing

Post by Wolverine »

I don't get it.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

Return to “Test Forum”