help!

Testing 1,2,3. This is the place to try out posting, uploading, adding a signature, and all that!
pink princess

help!

Post by pink princess »

i got sent a great word attachment yesterday with some really cool piccies on it.....

can i post it here? and if so how?

its not on a website or anything like that it really is just a word file....
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
abbey

help!

Post by abbey »

pink princess wrote: i got sent a great word attachment yesterday with some really cool piccies on it.....

can i post it here? and if so how?

its not on a website or anything like that it really is just a word file....Can you cut & paste it?
spot

help!

Post by spot »

This is to see if a Word file can be posted to FG for download.

Attached files This is a test word file for Pink Princess.doc (19.5 KB) 
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

help!

Post by spot »

Below the "reply to thread" space, Attach Files, browse, upload.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
pink princess

help!

Post by pink princess »

ok so lets try this out........

Attached files Dessins_JULIANBEEVER_1.doc (337 KB) 
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

pink princess

help!

Post by pink princess »

spot - you star! :D
life is what you make it

spot

help!

Post by spot »

Princess, they are such a surprise. I've never heard of him before. Thank you.
pink princess

help!

Post by pink princess »

youve probably seen by now but i put some more in the general chit chat thread

thanks for your help :-)
life is what you make it

Return to “Test Forum”