testing

Testing 1,2,3. This is the place to try out posting, uploading, adding a signature, and all that!
Lane

testing

Post by Lane »

guess I`m going to have the same trouble with photos and video too. :-5
Lane

testing

Post by Lane »

I`ll keep after it, but I`ll try to spread it around different boards..
spot

testing

Post by spot »

Do we host video? I do hope not.

There are a specific set of FG Forum areas which accept Youtube BBCode. I don't know where other people find the BBCode, I just edit it by hand.

All the areas under "My Favorite Videos: Sourced from YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.", the code to embed a Youtube window is eg.

(video=youtube;ABCDEFGHIJK)waffle text(/video) except the round brackets have to be the usual BBCode square ones, and ABCDEFGHIJK is the Youtube identifier for the video you want embedding.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Lane

testing

Post by Lane »

thank you for getting in here, I just found that out.
Snooz

testing

Post by Snooz »

I usually just find a thread with a video, quote it and copy from that when I want to post a youtube vid. It's kind of a pain in the patooty.
Lane

testing

Post by Lane »

thank you..sound good to me. I`ll bang around and see what happens. thank you for the info.

Return to “Test Forum”