Does this show up.

Testing 1,2,3. This is the place to try out posting, uploading, adding a signature, and all that!
ForumGarden News

Does this show up.

Post by ForumGarden News »

CARLA

Does this show up.

Post by CARLA »

yes??
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

spot

Does this show up.

Post by spot »

yes.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
YZGI

Does this show up.

Post by YZGI »

nope
Peg

Does this show up.

Post by Peg »

ForumGarden News;1350539 wrote: 1111

Does what show up?
spot

Does this show up.

Post by spot »

Peg;1350611 wrote: Does what show up?

You have arrived late for the party, Peg. The balloons are deflating, the remnants of trifle have collapsed and the blackcurrant juice is all consumed.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Test Forum”