siggy test

Testing 1,2,3. This is the place to try out posting, uploading, adding a signature, and all that!
RedGlitter

siggy test

Post by RedGlitter »

blablabla.
Kathy Ellen

siggy test

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Very cute Red:-6
RedGlitter

siggy test

Post by RedGlitter »

*hee* Thank you! :)
qsducks

siggy test

Post by qsducks »

RedGlitter;883310 wrote: blablabla.

That line is on my answering machine. "You've reached the __________, please leave a message, blablabla. My mom can't stand it.:wah:
Kathy Ellen

siggy test

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hey Red,

Remember that beautiful thread you put up with all of the hand and can art? I printed out and laminated all of the art work and posted it outside of my classroom. Everyone still loves to pass our room to see the art work.

I was just watching food network and they had a segment about people creating this art work and then donating all the food to a food bank...very cool:-6
RedGlitter

siggy test

Post by RedGlitter »

qsducks;883363 wrote: That line is on my answering machine. "You've reached the __________, please leave a message, blablabla. My mom can't stand it.:wah:

Ha!! Cute. I love to say that myself. "Blablabla" It makes my dad nuts. :wah:

Kathy Ellen;883431 wrote: Hey Red,

Remember that beautiful thread you put up with all of the hand and can art? I printed out and laminated all of the art work and posted it outside of my classroom. Everyone still loves to pass our room to see the art work.

I was just watching food network and they had a segment about people creating this art work and then donating all the food to a food bank...very cool:-6

Wow, Kathy Ellen, that makes me happy! Thank you for sharing that with me! :-6

Return to “Test Forum”