test the best forget the rest

Testing 1,2,3. This is the place to try out posting, uploading, adding a signature, and all that!
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

whoooheeeeaga!;) :yh_love
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

my smilies aren't working! i have rebooted, logged out, cleared cookies, enabled cookies,now i am SCREAMING!!!!!! WAAAHHHHHH!!!! i tried a bunch of smilies right here...nothing! think i'll upload something...........fix my smilies or the cat dies!!

Attached files
Paula

Post by Paula »

is that a greek term for some kind of pastry? test the "best" forget the rest? help me out, or are you just screaming happy! i can just imagine. :yh_pumpkn
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Oh Yeah,

Attached files
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

lady cop wrote: my smilies aren't working! i have rebooted, logged out, cleared cookies, enabled cookies,now i am SCREAMING!!!!!! WAAAHHHHHH!!!! i tried a bunch of smilies right here...nothing! think i'll upload something...........fix my smilies or the cat dies!!

Try going into your settings and change your editor type. See if that helps. Icons working fine here. Wonder if it is a local machine thing? :( :( :(
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
kensloft

Post by kensloft »

Woopie-ky-yea :-6
Lon

Post by Lon »

anastrophe wrote: whoooheeeeaga!;) :yh_love I don't get it Paul----------Have you been hanging out in those Sonoma wineries again? OOOPAA!!!!!!!
kensloft

Post by kensloft »

Lon wrote: I don't get it Paul----------Have you been hanging out in those Sonoma wineries again? OOOPAA!!!!!!!
:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Tombstone wrote: Try going into your settings and change your editor type. See if that helps. Icons working fine here. Wonder if it is a local machine thing? :( :( :( 10-4 Tombstone...i had to change my whole format and i am wondering if i have some sort of exotic virus. ebola maybe. here's another weird thing...i sent Buzzard and Koan a pm tonight and they both got 10 identical pms from me at once!! :confused: *sigh*. i let the kitty go with a warning BTW.
cars

Post by cars »

lady cop wrote: 10-4 Tombstone...i had to change my whole format and i am wondering if i have some sort of exotic virus. ebola maybe. here's another weird thing...i sent Buzzard and Koan a pm tonight and they both got 10 identical pms from me at once!! :confused: *sigh*. i let the kitty go with a warning BTW.

Glad to hear the "kitty" got away!! :)
Cars :)

Return to “Test Forum”