Wendy's Test Thread

Testing 1,2,3. This is the place to try out posting, uploading, adding a signature, and all that!
WonderWendy3

Wendy's Test Thread

Post by WonderWendy3 »

koan;589916 wrote: Sure.

You can have this moved to your own thread,

merged into one of the other test threads or

copied into test 1, test 3 and zinky test 1

I pick A
koan

Wendy's Test Thread

Post by koan »

It's like magick :D
YZGI

Wendy's Test Thread

Post by YZGI »

This is getting confusing. I guess I don't understand the question.:-2 :-3
koan

Wendy's Test Thread

Post by koan »

My plan is working perfectly.

Little did the people of Earth know that the Guide to the Galaxy entry for their planet was about to have a new word added. "Extinct".

Bwahahahahaha
zinkyusa

Wendy's Test Thread

Post by zinkyusa »

koan;589951 wrote: My plan is working perfectly.

Little did the people of Earth know that the Guide to the Galaxy entry for their planet was about to have a new word added. "Extinct".

Bwahahahahaha

can I have some of what you're smokin girlfriend?

pleeeeeeeze

;)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
WonderWendy3

Wendy's Test Thread

Post by WonderWendy3 »

The Blonde Test-taker....I so relate to this....starting to wonder about my true hair color:sneaky:

The blonde reports for her university final exam which consists of "true/false" type questions. She takes her seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes her purse out, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet: true for heads and false for tails. Within thirty minutes she is all done, whereas the rest of the class is still working furiously.

During the last few minutes, she is seen desperately throwing the coin, swearing and sweating. The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and asks what is going on.

"I finished the exam in a half hour," she says. "Now I'm rechecking my answers."

Return to “Test Forum”