My new car

Testing 1,2,3. This is the place to try out posting, uploading, adding a signature, and all that!
crazygal

My new car

Post by crazygal »

Wow real classy, looks great!
koan

My new car

Post by koan »

very very cute. :-6

You found a winner.
AussiePam

My new car

Post by AussiePam »

You got the pic uploaded !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW and mega WOW. I'm packing my bags as I type!!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Carl44

My new car

Post by Carl44 »

wow what car is it , looks great , well done , any chance of giving jimbo a ride in it the thought of my eye brows blowing in the wind :) :)
SuzyB

My new car

Post by SuzyB »

It is gorgeous Kathy, I bet you feel great driving that :-6
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Carl44

My new car

Post by Carl44 »

Soberano;569466 wrote: I see you lurking Jimbo, you going to ask her who is going to park it?:D

buddy just got another pm , i'm trying to be good:D
WonderWendy3

My new car

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I'm jealous, awesome car...congratulations!!:)
cars

My new car

Post by cars »

SWEET Soltice! ;) :) :-4
Cars :)
minks

My new car

Post by minks »

KE I am emailing you directions to my house come one up for a cruise through the mountains whooot whooot. Hot Car girl way to go.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
minks

My new car

Post by minks »

Kathy Ellen;570155 wrote: Thanks everyone. I'm just a luvin my new car. I have XM radio and On Star for the 1st time. Wow, it's nice to have a good radio again. With On Star I feel like I'm talking to myself, people walk by and just look at me....who is she talking to????????? It has great features.

Jimbo and Minx...I'll be pickin you both up soon for a drive. Figure I can head over to the UK and back to Canada in no time flat:wah: But, I don't know where the h**l I'm going to put both of you. It's a 2007 Pontiac Solstice. I have no boot to put anything and bucket seats with no back seats.

But, who cares!!

me in the passenger seat Jimbo in the trunk :D
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Carl44

My new car

Post by Carl44 »

minks;570159 wrote: me in the passenger seat Jimbo in the trunk :D

oi you :D
SuzyB

My new car

Post by SuzyB »

Kathy Ellen;570173 wrote: There is no trunk Minx. There's a little boxy thingy that the back window rests on and a tiny, tiny bit around the box. I've got it by jove!!!! Let's put down the top, and let's tie Jimbo to the knob between the bucket seats ,and fly him like a kite. This way we're all comfortable.:-4 Jimbo wouldn't mind, would ya pet:-4

Maybe he would :wah:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Galbally

My new car

Post by Galbally »

It looks nice, a little roadster, like an MG, probably nippy and fun to drive, those kinda cars are great, the Brits make great little cars like that, and the Mazda MX 5, thats a cracker of a little yolk. Goes like the clappers. :guitarist
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Nomad

My new car

Post by Nomad »

Nice, very nice. Sharp automobile.
I AM AWESOME MAN
AussiePam

My new car

Post by AussiePam »

Kathy Ellen;570261 wrote: That's why I bought it Galbally...you're right....it's just for fun. I live in a small town and can always rent a car for a long journey. I'm just going to use it to get back and forth to work everyday and drive up north to visit the rellys. When I travel to Florida, I'll put it on the autotrain and let my hair down when I arrive. What's an MG?

I always loved watching the UK films with the actors in a car like this, wind blowing in their hair (or as Jimbo says "the eyebrows"), scarf aroung the neck, on the way to a torrid affair with the boyfriend, murder on the horizon.....

It's a beautiful car, Kathy Ellen. I love the torrid afffair bit too, with murder on the horizon .. grin. Of course you'll need a cosmo in one hand, and a pearl handled pistol down your cleavage!

AussiePam

My new car

Post by AussiePam »

Of course, Kathy, if you make room for us in this spin we're all going to do - I'll bring the cute Klees barman (complete with all his accoutrements) and take care of any murder, mayhem or protection issues personally!! :sneaky:

cherandbuster

My new car

Post by cherandbuster »

Kathy Ellen :)

That is one HOT car :-4

May you drive many happy miles in it :)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

AussiePam

My new car

Post by AussiePam »

Sing along really loudly, Kathy.. Why do I get a kinda Thelma and Louise (and AP) image.... zotting along .. hair streaming... Cher opening the champers, pam meaningfully packing the semiauto... singing These Boots are Made for Walking or maybe something Irish.. um.... Maids When yer Young never Wed an Old Man* or Whiskey in the Jar.

(*unless he's mega rich and/or Sean Connery)

[Ed: And, Folks, this time Thelma, Louise and AP made it, safely over that thar border, into Siesta Key.. and Margaritaville.]

AussiePam

My new car

Post by AussiePam »

I'll bring my uillean pipes, Kathy. They make more noise !!! Refill me champers, please... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaa :driving:

AussiePam

My new car

Post by AussiePam »

You're going to have a complete ball, Kathy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see you, decked in shamrocks, dancing a jig on the bar!!

And the Joisey Sure - give my love to the sea please. I have a very healthy respect for your waves !! Grin. Will never forget my early morning surfing session. A beachy aussie :sneaky: - defeated by the size of the Atlantic Ocean swell !!!!

La le Padraig shona, a chara !!!!!

PS Thanks for the Irish guesthouse recommendation. We've already booked, but I'll take that address with me, and if we need to move on... that'll be where we go.

PPS I showed Dieter some pressed shamrocks in the weekend, and he thought they were awesome. Found me Ireland on the world globe.

Return to “Test Forum”