Vid posting

Testing 1,2,3. This is the place to try out posting, uploading, adding a signature, and all that!
Fibonacci

Vid posting

Post by Fibonacci »

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Fibonacci

Vid posting

Post by Fibonacci »

:mad: Damn! didnt work.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Fibonacci

Vid posting

Post by Fibonacci »

Maybe
Fibonacci

Vid posting

Post by Fibonacci »

nope.:thinking:
Fibonacci

Vid posting

Post by Fibonacci »

Round 3!

"> name="wmode" value="transparent">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
Fibonacci

Vid posting

Post by Fibonacci »

arrgh:mad:
Fibonacci

Vid posting

Post by Fibonacci »

">
Fibonacci

Vid posting

Post by Fibonacci »

Ill get it eventually

Return to “Test Forum”