Weeders Back In Virginia

Testing 1,2,3. This is the place to try out posting, uploading, adding a signature, and all that!
weeder

Weeders Back In Virginia

Post by weeder »

Hey Guys... My computers been in a box since October 31st. I just got back online.

Ive moved back home to Virginia. New Life, new job. Back with my children. I am very happy to be back in the beautiful Shenendoah Valley, and looking forward to catching up with all of you. For the first time in 15 years, I am an employee, instead of being self employed. A new adventure. Lots of learning hesded my way.

Hopefully, Ill have good and positive reflections and observations to share with all of you.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
abbey

Weeders Back In Virginia

Post by abbey »

Welcome back, its good to hear you sound so happy and positive x :-6
CARLA

Weeders Back In Virginia

Post by CARLA »

Weeder, What a wonderful treat to hear from you.. will look forward hearing of your adventures..:-4 :-4
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

SOJOURNER

Weeders Back In Virginia

Post by SOJOURNER »

Hi Weeder. Have I seen you lurking outside the Pub?:-3 :D
lady cop

Weeders Back In Virginia

Post by lady cop »

i'm glad to see you back, i've missed you. :) :-6 :-4
weeder

Weeders Back In Virginia

Post by weeder »

Hey Guys.... Thank You. Great to hear from you. I havent been lurking outside the pub..... But Ive been in some pubs here lately. Just seeing my old friends I left behind to go to Georgia two years ago. I am so so happy to be back here. Im kind of poor right now. Have to catch up for the business bo bo decision I made. But its Ok. As I mentioned.. I am an employee after almost 15 years of being self employed. But thats OK too. I love my new job... and I love The Shenendoah Valley. Something beautiful to look at every single day. My children and my grandchildren are here. I was a fool to leave. Im going to try to learn to put up pictures. I hope your all well. The forum has gotten better and better. Im pleased to have GONE GREEN!!!!
cars

Weeders Back In Virginia

Post by cars »

Hi Weeder, welcome & good to see you back. Your postings have been sorely missed. Looking forward to your posts again. :) ;)
Cars :)
weeder

Weeders Back In Virginia

Post by weeder »

Thank You Cars.... Its good to be back... I hope your well. Ill be speaking to Yall.
weeder

Weeders Back In Virginia

Post by weeder »

lady cop wrote: i'm glad to see you back, i've missed you. :) :-6 :-4
Thank You LC its always great to be missed... Ive missed you all too.
weeder

Weeders Back In Virginia

Post by weeder »

CARLA wrote: Weeder, What a wonderful treat to hear from you.. will look forward hearing of your adventures..:-4 :-4
Hey Carla... Good to hear from you. You always make me think of lovely San Diego.Hope your well.
weeder

Weeders Back In Virginia

Post by weeder »

abbey wrote: Welcome back, its good to hear you sound so happy and positive x :-6
Hey Abbey... My first Forum guardian angel. I wish I could go to the England Forum Garden gathering. Maybe someday.......... Happy to hear from you.

Return to “Test Forum”