I got even with a narcissist lover, and I liked it

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Lingeriegirlie1976

I got even with a narcissist lover, and I liked it

Post by Lingeriegirlie1976 »

I was in an abusive so called relationship with a narcissistic male that was a serious alcoholic. He was also my supervisor. I was going through a very low period in my life. I had never been abused verbally, mentally, emotionally and sexually abused by a male before. This person caused me a great deal of emotional pain and shame to my body and self as a whole. Things ended but, after standing behind him through his alcoholism recovery and demotion at work he got me fired and then disgarded me. Stating I was making his alcoholism worse and the cause for his demotion and having to live in a halfway house. He smeared me all over the office. I am now not able to be with another man from trauma and it has caused heart and lung issues. So out of sheer shame and anger I decided to get even. I made him feel the embarrassment and shame. He had gotten promoted again but after I was done he lost his job completely, his friends, all respect from others and karma to his body after the way he shamed mine. I have moved on to build a life in another state and a new career. But I have been reading a lot about narcissists and learned that even after a disgard they never forget, and that he will eventually get even. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”