Can I get a passport if I have a juvenile record with no felonies and no convictions?

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
ilovemoney

Can I get a passport if I have a juvenile record with no felonies and no convictions?

Post by ilovemoney »

Can I get a passport if I have a juvenile record with no felonies, all charges dropped and no convictions? I was never in trouble as in adult. I am so scared that my travel dreams might not come to pass with this. My burdens will be lifted if I could get a passport.

:-6:-6
koan

Post by koan »

Please refrain from asking this question in multiple threads. The answer is yes. You can get a passport.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

ilovemoney;1405463 wrote: Can I get a passport if I have a juvenile record with no felonies, all charges dropped and no convictions? I was never in trouble as in adult. I am so scared that my travel dreams might not come to pass with this. My burdens will be lifted if I could get a passport.

:-6:-6 You can come to England.... our Government lets anyone In...then we spend 10 years trying to get rid of them.... I'll make you a pot of tea and some buttered crumpets when you arrive..
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

you don't have a juvenile record if all charges were dropped.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Yes, you can get a passport - have you tried?

Where do you plan on going?

Welcome to FG

Patsy

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”