A friend passes away and his son calls you to let you know that you were his friend

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
diverdan363

A friend passes away and his son calls you to let you know that you were his friend

Post by diverdan363 »

A friend passes away and his son calls you to let you know that you were his friend, its not easy to say the right words to his son when no one ever understands a man who has few male friends who would listen to his complaints about life and people in general, sure he had distrust for lawmen for thinking they were above everyone else what he thought was normal people but feral sure loved the gals and his drink. I remember a time when we were siting there and he talk about the animals that wander arould his place, how simple life was to them but then they always let feral know whos been in his yard or his house when he was not at home. he always enjoyed his garden and use to pull out the altimac and tell me what crops would grow this time of year. He was very proud of his sons.when they visted him and of course although he didnt speak much of melody I could tell she held a special place in his heart, its a hard life he say but he was always willing to help someone in need. feral was a joy to be around because he had a special wit about him the man always spoke what was on his mind. We always had an adventure

another story he told me after being pulled over by Johnny law for no good reason, Feral would say to the trouper "I bet your mother would be proud of you for writing her that ticket, why I bet she just threw up all over that table" It was just the way of expressing himself ....... my friend was after losing his liceanse depended on others for a ride. Feral was one of a kind a gentle person so what would you say to his son who loved his father. there are many stories that replay in our minds of a friend we try to comfort those around us. I just wish I could have taken him out on the town once more, now that he is gone the music will continue to play the country he enjoyed. ferals house was like the music hall of fame it was his passion.

So should I say or share this with the son and family its not easy but it was what comes to mind.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”