My wifes story of her and her boss doesn't add up !!!

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Leon38

Post by Leon38 »

My wifes boss, tried to befriend her for 3 months or 4, until he started making demands that she mus accpet his lifts. She refused.

But he continued, he offered her many times to travel with him, form the town both our families live in to the town where they worked. She told him that was not appropriate as our Indian culture doesn't allow that and it doesn't look right.

In anycase, he kept on asking her the or offering the same lift.

Then one day, he said to her, " If you don't take my lift , make sure you never late for work again"

My question is, why would another man, feel he has the right to force my wife to travel with hiim ?

What made him so comfortable in approaching a lady that hated him and gave him the cold shoulder. Literally showed him disgust .

????? make some sense to me..

THERE IS MUCH MORE TO THIS STORY, WE ARE NOW, HAVING SERIOUS PROBLEMS, SHE HID THIS INCIDENT AWAY FROM ME FOR 3 YEARS, IT ONLY CAME TO LIGHT ABOUT 4 WEEKS AGO !!!
jallytony

Post by jallytony »

Leon38;1372276 wrote: My wifes boss, tried to befriend her for 3 months or 4, until he started making demands that she mus accpet his lifts. She refused.

But he continued, he offered her many times to travel with him, form the town both our families live in to the town where they worked. She told him that was not appropriate as our Indian culture doesn't allow that and it doesn't look right.

In anycase, he kept on asking her the or offering the same lift.

Then one day, he said to her, " If you don't take my lift , make sure you never late for work again"

My question is, why would another man, feel he has the right to force my wife to travel with hiim ?

What made him so comfortable in approaching a lady that hated him and gave him the cold shoulder. Literally showed him disgust .

????? make some sense to me..

THERE IS MUCH MORE TO THIS STORY, WE ARE NOW, HAVING SERIOUS PROBLEMS, SHE HID THIS INCIDENT AWAY FROM ME FOR 3 YEARS, IT ONLY CAME TO LIGHT ABOUT 4 WEEKS AGO !!!

feel sorry about this, i think you have to talk with your wife and tell her what you think,as you said ,this incident has been hiden for 3 years by her,if she really didn't like to travel with her boss,she can change a job,but she didn't,then what does her action and opinion mean?or there is something wrong with your marriage...it is just my opinion,you may talk with your wife or her boss

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”