I feel so stupid

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
fuzzywuzzy

I feel so stupid

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I never thought this would happen again but it has and I feel like an idiot. Tongue tied, whispy, my head is spinning and I begin shaking when he says a nice thing to me,

and what's really weird is he feels the same way . We discussed this and laughed because we both thought we were a little to old to be feeling like this . He's 6'4 with a slight croatian accent and he's gorgeous!!!!!!! and he thinks I am too hee hee hee :-4

Oh god it's happened I've finally fallen in love . Oh this is going to hurt so bad. The last time I felt like this i was a teenager . Iv'e been in love (I thought) , loved ,admired, lusted, but this .....holy crap!!!! this is something completely different.

anyone else had this kind of thing happen after 40?
Bruv

I feel so stupid

Post by Bruv »

Wont have much time for posting here then ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Bryn Mawr

I feel so stupid

Post by Bryn Mawr »

fuzzywuzzy;1370567 wrote: I never thought this would happen again but it has and I feel like an idiot. Tongue tied, whispy, my head is spinning and I begin shaking when he says a nice thing to me,

and what's really weird is he feels the same way . We discussed this and laughed because we both thought we were a little to old to be feeling like this . He's 6'4 with a slight croatian accent and he's gorgeous!!!!!!! and he thinks I am too hee hee hee :-4

Oh god it's happened I've finally fallen in love . Oh this is going to hurt so bad. The last time I felt like this i was a teenager . Iv'e been in love (I thought) , loved ,admired, lusted, but this .....holy crap!!!! this is something completely different.

anyone else had this kind of thing happen after 40?

Congratulations - may it truly be so :-4
fuzzywuzzy

I feel so stupid

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I have 312 text messages and I've stayed up talking half the night for the last week. It's ridiculas. Something has just gone CLICK! I've even started putting on makeup ....even when I don't have to leave the house. Oh my god and I'm noticing sunny days.....what in gods name is happening here?
WonderWendy3

I feel so stupid

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I am so happy for you....but ummm yeah It will still have to be all about me when I get over there...Romeo will have to move over for a week or two!!:-6
along-for-the-ride

I feel so stupid

Post by along-for-the-ride »

For you, fuzzy! :)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
WonderWendy3

I feel so stupid

Post by WonderWendy3 »

And to answer your question; NO, I haven't had that "love" feeling for over 3 years but sure would be feeling the same emotions as you described! Its a good thing! Life is too short to not have fun ....live for today, don't worry about your broken heart, it may never break! Its about time you have some "happy" in your life! Go get it girl!
fuzzywuzzy

I feel so stupid

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Oh romeo will love you .....unless he's pissed me off meantime ..........but somehow I don't think that's going to happen.

Here's a perfect example ...just spoke to him before and we're like kids setting up a trist. he's rearranging things I'm arranging things . This is actually embarrassing. Oh and that text message count? add another 11 just this morning .

You know? I've always gone for the ugly guys because i didn't think a really good looking one would want me ...but I've been told things lately that has changed my mind on that ...so I took a punt ........AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh first problem though . he has two teenage daughters ...and they are gorgeous too .....what have I got? I can tell you right now they will be wearing leashes.
fuzzywuzzy

I feel so stupid

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

OH AFTR. I havent heard that song in ages lol lol :-4:-4
WonderWendy3

I feel so stupid

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzywuzzy;1370591 wrote: Oh romeo will love you .....unless he's pissed me off meantime ..........but somehow I don't think that's going to happen.

Here's a perfect example ...just spoke to him before and we're like kids setting up a trist. he's rearranging things I'm arranging things . This is actually embarrassing. Oh and that text message count? add another 11 just this morning .

You know? I've always gone for the ugly guys because i didn't think a really good looking one would want me ...but I've been told things lately that has changed my mind on that ...so I took a punt ........AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh first problem though . he has two teenage daughters ...and they are gorgeous too .....what have I got? I can tell you right now they will be wearing leashes.

Oh great....the boys will be married to your step-daughters!! LOL
fuzzywuzzy

I feel so stupid

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Actually their marriages have already been worked out ...Sharney accidently broke Bretts arm in primary school and Keehan accidently broke Sharneys' little sisters nose in primary school . all four are destined now. lol lol lol
Clodhopper

I feel so stupid

Post by Clodhopper »

Really great to hear this. Happy for you. :-6
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Delorean

I feel so stupid

Post by Delorean »

Good for you, Fuzzy :-6 You go for it!

I haven't had that feeling for, like, 7 or 8 years :-1 It's nice to be in love, I'd love to feel it again :) Not having much luck finding it though, lol
fuzzywuzzy

I feel so stupid

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Hey Delorean? I've only just noticed.......where abouts in Tassy are you? I'll wave from this side of the Strait. lol lol I'll move those pesky flinders Island people out of the way so you can see me.
fuzzywuzzy

I feel so stupid

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well I'll having wild passionate sex then a picnic. And yes I do realise I have that the wrong way around .......BUT WHO CARES!!!! lol lol lol
fuzzywuzzy

I feel so stupid

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

uuurrrrrggghhh forget it ...explain later .
WonderWendy3

I feel so stupid

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzywuzzy;1370911 wrote: uuurrrrrggghhh forget it ...explain later .

just tell us he's a nun in a man's clothing....its okay!
Delorean

I feel so stupid

Post by Delorean »

fuzzywuzzy;1370748 wrote: Hey Delorean? I've only just noticed.......where abouts in Tassy are you? I'll wave from this side of the Strait. lol lol I'll move those pesky flinders Island people out of the way so you can see me.

I'm in Burnie (NW coast) I can see the strait from my street, if I get on the roof I reckon I'll see you wave, lol
fuzzywuzzy

I feel so stupid

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

i know of Burnie well. My fam is originally from Bangor. (well one side at least ) I'll wave madly about 12 tomoz. lol lol lol lol
Delorean

I feel so stupid

Post by Delorean »

fuzzywuzzy;1371043 wrote: i know of Burnie well. My fam is originally from Bangor. (well one side at least ) I'll wave madly about 12 tomoz. lol lol lol lol

I waved! Did you see me?

Not familiar with Bangor, I googled it, lol. Is it NSW?
Oscar Namechange

I feel so stupid

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Good for you Fezzy, about time something good happened.... really pleased for you.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
fuzzywuzzy

I feel so stupid

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Delorean;1371048 wrote: I waved! Did you see me?

Not familiar with Bangor, I googled it, lol. Is it NSW?

No one seems to know where it is lol lol Nope its' in Tassy ...it's more a place name now rather than a town or anything. It's east of beaconsfield and north of Launceston. I was at Mcloughlins beach so I did wave and I had children with me and they waved as well lol lol lol lol
fuzzywuzzy

I feel so stupid

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

oscar;1371073 wrote: Good for you Fezzy, about time something good happened.... really pleased for you.

Forget it, I was lied to ..........What's that saying? "so many men, so little aspirin".

meh plenty of fish in the ocean. See? told you it was stupid. lol lol
fuzzywuzzy

I feel so stupid

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I really have to toughen the up ...grow some balls so to speak .

Get this I go to a potential employers house to discuss an up and coming job . and the rumour mill is head on flying fast . i just got a text message to ask if I was screwing him ...that's nice eh? that's just lovely.

Oh BTW I'm going to finally be driving a crane !!!! I'm so effing excited!!!
Bryn Mawr

I feel so stupid

Post by Bryn Mawr »

fuzzywuzzy;1371563 wrote: I really have to toughen the up ...grow some balls so to speak .

Get this I go to a potential employers house to discuss an up and coming job . and the rumour mill is head on flying fast . i just got a text message to ask if I was screwing him ...that's nice eh? that's just lovely.

Oh BTW I'm going to finally be driving a crane !!!! I'm so effing excited!!!

Too much time on their hands and not enough life in them to occupy it.

The rate you're racking up new skills for the CV you'll certainly be in demand - did you start with the hiabs or is it straight into the big stuff?
fuzzywuzzy

I feel so stupid

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

The job is in irrigation ..they'll only 'give me a go ' so to speak in terms of the crane then I can go off and get my tickets properly . . I was asked how good I was at putting macano together lol lol I said I was farly good at it and he said "do you think I could give you a plan and you could construct an irrigation unit ? " show how i said and I'll do it .....hee hee hee hee . This is just to get me ready for other stuff down the road a bit ......I want the mining jobs . I'm quite capable of doing this .

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”