Happy Birthday AFTR!

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Odie

Happy Birthday AFTR!

Post by Odie »

Today marks a very special day for you, I hope you have a wonderful birthday my friend!

Diana, it's always so much fun posting with you in your threads and on facebook!:-6

Wishing you all the best:-4

Attached files
Life is just to short for drama.
chonsigirl

Happy Birthday AFTR!

Post by chonsigirl »

Happy Birthday!:yh_party
theia

Happy Birthday AFTR!

Post by theia »

Happy Birthday AFTR

:-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
along-for-the-ride

Happy Birthday AFTR!

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Thank you so much for remembering. It always touches me that folks I've never met in person take the time to send birthday greetings to me.

I have come to realize that the reason we have birthday cake and balloons and gifts is to keep our minds off the people who used to make a fuss over our birthdays...people who have passed away or live far away. I miss them so much. Although I have many blessings, I can't shake off these "birthday blues." There has been no cake for me today, no balloons, no gifts.........It's been just another day. But, I do have a Hubby who loves me, a daughter who took the time to call me last night, and a sister who sent greetings on FB.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
flopstock

Happy Birthday AFTR!

Post by flopstock »

Happy birthday. Are you older than me yet?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Odie

Happy Birthday AFTR!

Post by Odie »

along-for-the-ride;1363881 wrote: Thank you so much for remembering. It always touches me that folks I've never met in person take the time to send birthday greetings to me.

I have come to realize that the reason we have birthday cake and balloons and gifts is to keep our minds off the people who used to make a fuss over our birthdays...people who have passed away or live far away. I miss them so much. Although I have many blessings, I can't shake off these "birthday blues." There has been no cake for me today, no balloons, no gifts.........It's been just another day. But, I do have a Hubby who loves me, a daughter who took the time to call me last night, and a sister who sent greetings on FB.

Your quite welcome!

I'm so sorry you have the blues today, sometimes birthdays can be like that with different things going through one's mind.
Life is just to short for drama.
along-for-the-ride

Happy Birthday AFTR!

Post by along-for-the-ride »

flopstock;1363893 wrote: Happy birthday. Are you older than me yet?

Never..............;):wah:
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
AussiePam

Happy Birthday AFTR!

Post by AussiePam »

Happy birthday !!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”