What the hell did I get myself into?

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
strongirl56

Post by strongirl56 »

Hey everyone,

I would like to apologize for disappearing on you guys, but I’m back now.

What would you consider cheating?

J and I broke up in January. We went NC up until about May. He told me he has a girlfriend. They got together in April and he told me at that same he is not going to break up with her anytime soon and maybe we should not talk to each other again until he is single. He knew then that he still cares about as more than a friend, but I don’t. We went NC again up until yesterday. I called to talk to him cuz I was going through a rough time and he was there for me. I guess he has always been honest with me and I should be happy about that.

That night, I texted him and asked him if he cares about me as a friend or more than a friend.

His answer was more than a friend and that’s why he shouldn’t be talking to both of us at the same time.

I continued to question him and asked him if he still loves me and his answer was yes.

I also asked him if he would get back together with me if he was single and he just said without a doubt.

Then I was like do you want to meet up with me and he was like I’m afraid my feelings for you are going to come back, and yes I want to see you.

We didn’t set up an exact time or date to meet up yet. We went back in time and revisited some of the memories that we had which eventually make him cum.

We both felt guilty after that; I felt like we’ve committed the act of adultery even though he’s not married yet. It is still considered cheating is it not?

I texted him early this morning and said that I feel like my heads gonna blow..yesterday got me to thinking..I don’t know what to do.

He texted me back with I feel really guilty..please understand- I just need time to think.

I texted him back with I feel guilty too..I know how you feel and I will respect you and leave you alone from now on until you are ready.

What the hell just happened?

How can a guy love their girlfriend and their ex girlfriend at the same time?

What the hell did I get myself into and how the hell do I get out of this mess?

Please feel free to comment.
Odie

Post by Odie »

strongirl56;1362001 wrote: Hey everyone,

I would like to apologize for disappearing on you guys, but I’m back now.

What would you consider cheating?

J and I broke up in January. We went NC up until about May. He told me he has a girlfriend. They got together in April and he told me at that same he is not going to break up with her anytime soon and maybe we should not talk to each other again until he is single. He knew then that he still cares about as more than a friend, but I don’t. We went NC again up until yesterday. I called to talk to him cuz I was going through a rough time and he was there for me. I guess he has always been honest with me and I should be happy about that.

That night, I texted him and asked him if he cares about me as a friend or more than a friend.

His answer was more than a friend and that’s why he shouldn’t be talking to both of us at the same time.

I continued to question him and asked him if he still loves me and his answer was yes.

I also asked him if he would get back together with me if he was single and he just said without a doubt.

Then I was like do you want to meet up with me and he was like I’m afraid my feelings for you are going to come back, and yes I want to see you.

We didn’t set up an exact time or date to meet up yet. We went back in time and revisited some of the memories that we had which eventually make him cum.

We both felt guilty after that; I felt like we’ve committed the act of adultery even though he’s not married yet. It is still considered cheating is it not?

I texted him early this morning and said that I feel like my heads gonna blow..yesterday got me to thinking..I don’t know what to do.

He texted me back with I feel really guilty..please understand- I just need time to think.

I texted him back with I feel guilty too..I know how you feel and I will respect you and leave you alone from now on until you are ready.

What the hell just happened?

How can a guy love their girlfriend and their ex girlfriend at the same time?

What the hell did I get myself into and how the hell do I get out of this mess?

Please feel free to comment.

Hi and good to see you back!

It sounds to me he can't make up his mind if he needs time to think.

I don't really think he feels guilty as he has both of you in his mind.

does she know about you? I bet not.

and yes, you can love two people at the same time.

my question to you is, he's already cheated on you, and he still has you both dangling, would you ever trust him again and do you really want him back?
Life is just to short for drama.
strongirl56

Post by strongirl56 »

Hi Odie,

I don't really know what to think of this situation at the moment. I don't think I have had the time to really think about what my next step should be. It's like I know that it is possible to like more than one person at the same time, but I didn't know it was possible to love two people at the same time too. Your statement of "he has cheated on the both of you" really caught my attention. I never really thought of it that way. He is together with his girlfriend and not me, so I just thought it was just me and him cheating on her. But it makes sense too when I think about it. I guess he is cheating on the both of us, because he loves the both of us. I don't know if I want him back. I am still in shock and I can't think straight right now. This is too much for me to handle and I am pretty sure he is struggling just as much as I am. Thank you for your input.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Hate to say it, but, he's having his cake and eating it too!!

Walk away and leave well alone, you deserve 100% commitment not his half hearted games.
strongirl56

Post by strongirl56 »

Hi Betty Boop,

I will walk away from him. Thanks for your input.
Lon

Post by Lon »

He is getting exactly what he wants from two different females and it costs him nothing, either financially or emotionally.

Just one males point of view.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I wouldn't change a thing. Sounds like a movie of the week to me.
Odie

Post by Odie »

strongirl56;1362014 wrote: Hi Odie,

I don't really know what to think of this situation at the moment. I don't think I have had the time to really think about what my next step should be. It's like I know that it is possible to like more than one person at the same time, but I didn't know it was possible to love two people at the same time too. Your statement of "he has cheated on the both of you" really caught my attention. I never really thought of it that way. He is together with his girlfriend and not me, so I just thought it was just me and him cheating on her. But it makes sense too when I think about it. I guess he is cheating on the both of us, because he loves the both of us. I don't know if I want him back. I am still in shock and I can't think straight right now. This is too much for me to handle and I am pretty sure he is struggling just as much as I am. Thank you for your input.

I always look at things from both sides, he has you both dangling and she doesn't even know about you. So in reality he's cheating on both of you.

honestly? I would move on and forget him. If a person cheats in a relationship and try's to make amends, that's a whole different ball game, but yours isn't this case.

don't text him, just ignore him, trust me you will find someone who is worthy of you.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

What the Heck did I tell you over a year ago...?

Walk away from this relationship... Do you not know when your being used.? well, here's that exact example.

Live & learn from this experience and move on for god sake - stop this...

Patsy
mionE

Post by mionE »

you should'nt stay put.,you deserve better and his not for you.,just walk away from all this.,
spot

Post by spot »

I have a question for the members in general, if I may.

Why, when it's blatantly obvious that this and other OPs from strongirl56 is fiction written by a male impersonating a problemed woman, are the poster's threads being taken sufficiently seriously as to get responses? Is it that the problems being posed are sufficiently interesting that their fictional nature is immaterial? Is it politeness?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Perhaps he's transsexual?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
spot

Post by spot »

Ahso!;1364059 wrote: Perhaps he's transsexual?

I have no reason to think so. I think he gets off by inventing the questions and getting feedback as though they were real.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Ha ha ha ha spot, strikes again ! You are too good at this spot, you must see clues that others don't. Sorry I just had to pop in and have a bit of a laugh at how this 'strongirl56' has fooled people - it's better than a soap ! I'm just surprised that more people haven't sussed this strange person out before ! It takes all sorts though........... Hey, strongirl, whatever lights your candle sweet cheeks !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

spot;1364057 wrote: I have a question for the members in general, if I may.

Why, when it's blatantly obvious that this and other OPs from strongirl56 is fiction written by a male impersonating a problemed woman, are the poster's threads being taken sufficiently seriously as to get responses? Is it that the problems being posed are sufficiently interesting that their fictional nature is immaterial? Is it politeness?
It Is blatantly obvious and no doubt the reason for lack of genuine Interest.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Post by spot »

I did call it three years ago at http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/frien ... ost1027764 but the thread instantly went quiet and the OP pretended not to notice. Maybe this time he will.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I always thought this person was a phony!
Odie

Post by Odie »

spot;1364057 wrote: I have a question for the members in general, if I may.

personally? because she requires constant attention.....she lacks self esteem.

and until now........she's gotten the attention.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”