Hope I Can Meet My Person Here

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
bhv0028

Post by bhv0028 »

Love and relationships can have different meanings, since some people are in open relationships while others are in long-lasting relationships. When two people are in love they often go through life struggling together, loving together, and surviving together while continuing their journey in love. When a person is looking for a mate, they often look for compatible traits in another person believing that the compatibility will mean that the relationship will last a lifetime.
spot

Post by spot »

That's maudlin claptrap, sunshine. Don't you believe a word of it.

Actually the entire site you quoted that from is cobblers from start to end. I feel greasy just seeing the words.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

well you would want to start by putting some information in your profile...
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Meet your mate here? Why do you think here is a good starting point?
spot

Post by spot »

I'm waiting for Nomad to post "I'm free!".
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

Have they clicked yet?

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”