Is he interested?

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
icy_84

Is he interested?

Post by icy_84 »

I met this guy today during lunch at school. It was day I felt just eating lunch alone without the noise of the lunchroom, I was sitting on a bench playing with my phone when this guy came up asking for the time He asked to sit down he didn't want to walk around waiting for his next class. He started asking me questions, where I'm from, program I taking...etc... He asked what kinds of movies i like to watch, he asked where I live and he said live close by me but a little farther. He said if u not doing anything this weekend i can take u out. Since it was the long weekend, no school on monday. I told him I was available only on friday. He asked if i'm busy that morning if not then he will call me. He said he didn't have his phone so i took his. he went into his bag and pulled out a pen and paper. He said i can get my number the old fashion way. So he wrote my number on paper. I offered him a gum since I was having one too. I said to him i need to get more gum and he replied i'll buy you some when i take you out.

Does this means he interested? Today is Wednesday, he said he will call friday morning. Will he cal or not??
CinnamonBear

Is he interested?

Post by CinnamonBear »

Welcome, icy. Of course any reply would be a guess at best. Yes, I'd say he's interested and yes, I think he'll probably call you on Friday. That's my best guess from what you described.

Going back in my memory to high school and college, I found it surprising to learn that guys are nervous about asking girls out. They sweat it, lol, especially if the girl is attractive. Some simply can't manage it and ask a guy friend to ask the girl for them. Bless their hearts. This one you described doesn't sound like he has that problem; good for him. Have fun!
fuzzywuzzy

Is he interested?

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

A teenage boy actually achieved conversation with you ? I'd say he's interested.

aaawwwhhh this is so cute.
flopstock

Is he interested?

Post by flopstock »

I'd give it a 5
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

fuzzywuzzy

Is he interested?

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

out of what?
cars

Is he interested?

Post by cars »

In a word, YES!

Especially if he does call on Friday! Good Luck!!!

And welcome to FG, enjoy!
Cars :)

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”