a guide on how an ugly guy can get a date with a hot girl

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Parker_scramble

Post by Parker_scramble »

hey i posted this on another message board and it went unappreciated. for some reason they didn't want to hear it. but i'll try it on this board.

oh man, this is the best advice on how to date a pretty girl..

trust me.... this could help people who feel they aren't good looking like myself.

personally i know im not good looking.. my track record speaks for itself.. i never had a date growing up.... i didnt go to my prom.... (i was debating communism on prom night with a bunch of pro communist nerds)..... everytime i went onto yahoo chat and went on cam, girls would view my cam and it would be like, "3 views..".. then 3 seconds later , "0 views".... anyway, enough about that.... i know im not good looking and i dont want to hear, "omg you are".. no.... trust me.....oh and i get girls who hear my voice and think im hot.. then they see pictures of me and are like, "oh.... well you sound different on the phone than you look in real life".. and then i get the comments from pics, "nice eyes..".. "nice hat".... translation = yah whatever.

but check this out...this is the best thing ever..... being not good looking is a blessing in disguise.. because i turned it around?? how??? i exploited my eccentricities.....

there are markets in this world.... good looking guys compete with good looking guys for dates.... you will be in a market with eccentric guys.. THERE's ALWAYS A DEMAND FOR THAT... there's always the artistic/pretty girl who is into that.... EXPLOIT IT.....dont be afraid on what you look like... let your mind expand...

and the best girls in my opinion are the girls who go for guys' minds.... yes, eye candy is ok.. but LOOKS FADE NO MATTER WHAT.....

and you have to have confidence... you have to hype yourself up, even if you suck... you have to be able to walk in a club and be like, IT WOULD BE WEIRD IF A PRETTY GIRL DOESNT TALK TO ME CAUSE IM THE ****.... you gotta have that mentality....

im only making this thread cause i know there are people out there who kinda feel me and can relate..you just gotta get out there and do it. and girls can follow this advice also..... i was in class today, and i was talking to all these pretty girls and they were so shallow and i couldnt stand it..... and then this not so pretty girl was talking to me and i was thinking, "this girl is a good catch..."... i didnt ask her out cause im with somebody right now.

my gf is awesome....i was scared she would be like, "lets be friends" when she saw me at the airport... anybody can manipulate pics/vids......it happens all of the time..... i know she's the best cause i know she's seeing the beauty of me inside than outside.... im not a model.... im not good looking.. but you know what.... F all of that... i'm dating a hot girl. I beat an aspect of society. congrats and well done to me. but thank you. and the funny thing is that she's pretty and she is smart and has a great personality. game over. so once again, don't conform....... there's a market waiting for you.... it's easy to beat the system.... stay true to yourself and you will never fall. exploit your eccentricities...... i always thought people who are geniuses are eccentric in nature and trust me.... you guys are geniuses. done.

oh and most important of all, NOBODY IS UGLY. i only used "ugly" in the title of this thread is because society has labels. think beyond the box.
Parker_scramble

Pinky;571752 wrote: Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder...having confidence is the most attractive thing about a person.

What I find works for me is making them drink until they get beer goggles, hehe!!

yes alcohol does help out in any situation!! cheers!!! :guitarist :guitarist :guitarist
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Pinky;571752 wrote: Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder...having confidence is the most attractive thing about a person.

What I find works for me is making them drink until they get beer goggles, hehe!!

Yep! I've been out with what I would class as a 'ten pinter' in the past!:wah:
Parker_scramble

hahah you crazy brits.!!!! :guitarist
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Pinky;571765 wrote: :wah: :wah:

Ten pinter!!! LMAO!!!

Well, at least no-one's ever woken up next to me and said 'Hey! What d'ya do with the good looking one?'

hehehe!

or contemplate chewing your own arm off rather than risking waking him up!
BH672

Post by BH672 »

DelicateDominatrix

Post by DelicateDominatrix »

Anyone can get a date with the right outlook and personality :)
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

DelicateDominatrix;578226 wrote: Anyone can get a date with the right outlook and personality :)

.......and if their really fat and ugly they can always put a paper bag over their head;) .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Ciao, Bella!

Post by Ciao, Bella! »

I wish more people would look past the exterior, and view the interior. Would save many folk serious grief.

We've a friend like this, in Cali. He's an absolute doll, does have gorgeous blue eyes, and a nice voice. He's also got a hot bod.:-4

Unfortunately, everyone wants to be his friend. Nothing more. I make him join us on vacation, and try to hook him up now and then.

Hopefully, one day, he'll find someone true blue. Then, I'll make him get a pre-nup, as he's got a few bucks set aside!
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Novelty;578322 wrote: Put socks in your pants, works every time ;)

er some of use have no room for socks buddy :D

er not with the rolled up newspaper tucked in there:o
Tater Tazz

Post by Tater Tazz »

I never got a date in high school either. but, I wanted to study.
Delilah

Post by Delilah »

Umm...okay, maybe I'm the only one thinking this while reading your post.

So..you're saying..you want people to see the real you, rather than the outward appearance which you say is unattractive, or that others find unattractive. Yet..you're saying.."this is how ugly guys can get a hot girl." ...So..you don't want others to be superficial about looks towards you...but yet..this is saying..to be superficial about how women look. Getting a "hot girl".

Just a tad contradictory, eh? :p
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Delilah;582126 wrote: Umm...okay, maybe I'm the only one thinking this while reading your post.

So..you're saying..you want people to see the real you, rather than the outward appearance which you say is unattractive, or that others find unattractive. Yet..you're saying.."this is how ugly guys can get a hot girl." ...So..you don't want others to be superficial about looks towards you...but yet..this is saying..to be superficial about how women look. Getting a "hot girl".

Just a tad contradictory, eh? :p

i totally agree , but i'm ugly and i've got a hottie girlfriend :D

why am i telling you ???? for petes sake i'm telling every one :wah: :wah:
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Pinky;582160 wrote: So can this work the other way around?

Can an averagey type bird like me pull a totally yummy dude?

Hell yeah! It's well worth spending a few quid to get him bladdered first!:wah:

now you know your not average , try make up :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

pinky sue wont mind me sayin seein as its you ,your a looker and with that personality what can i say .... no chance :wah: just kidding every chance mate
Delilah

Post by Delilah »

jimbo;582148 wrote: i totally agree , but i'm ugly and i've got a hottie girlfriend :D

why am i telling you ???? for petes sake i'm telling every one :wah: :wah:

I know you've got a hottie! Sue's a great lady. :-4
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Delilah;582325 wrote: I know you've got a hottie! Sue's a great lady. :-4

Thanks Honey :-4
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Delilah

Post by Delilah »

SuzyB;582342 wrote: Thanks Honey :-4

You're welcome! :D
edge2125

Post by edge2125 »

Personally i feel that if you act a certain way just to get a date with someone then you are dooming the relationship from the get go. Just be yourself, chicks dig that way more than pretending to be someone you're not. Just judging by the title it sounds like you're putting pretty girls on a different level than an average looking girl. Just treat her how you would treat anyone else. You'd be surprised how many "hot" girls cant get a date because guys are too afraid to ask them out...and the guys that DO ask them out tend to be arrogant pricks. It's your run of the mill catch 22.
nok

Post by nok »

DelicateDominatrix;578226 wrote: Anyone can get a date with the right outlook and personality :)

I agree. One of my past boyfriends wasn't much of a looker ( my friends commented that he was ugly) but he had plenty of personality, he had lots of self confidence and a positive outlook on life, and to me, that was attractive. He had cute girls chasing after him even when we were together. Looks are not everything. He once told me he never lacked a girlfriend and I believe him.
Happiness is not a destiny. It is a daily goal. :)

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”