Spare a thought this Christmas..................

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Spare a thought this Christmas for the Armed Forces, the police & fire depts, hospital staff and prisons. And, for those too who miss a loved one,sister,brother, mother and father who may be sick in our hospitals or who have passed on.
Paula

Post by Paula »

I have thought and gave to as many people as i could this year. I always say, i am not getting any younger & that means some day i may need some-one to help me? (MONEY) you can't take it with you so share to the ones most important! thats what i did this year....
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
persephone

Post by persephone »

Having been sat with a lovely old girl today I've been thinking about those who are stuck in hospital at the moment... To quote the lady and make you all think

"I want to go back to my home, I don't know anyone here and have no one to talk to, I just sit here lonely and by myself".

I almost sat crying with her, I know she's looking at another month at least in rehab (broken hip) and unless she can learn to walk again won't be going back to her residential home where all her friends are.
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
Paula

Post by Paula »

letha luv, all you can do is be there...thats it! we are all going to the nursing home at some point, a BIG HUG will make you both feel well? this is life, people come and go all the time, don't be hard on yourself, you are good because you care, thats good enough?
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
persephone

Post by persephone »

Thanks Paula :) Still hard though.
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
Peg

Post by Peg »

I am very angry right now that there are men and woman who are fighting what I feel is a senseless war and they and their families have to miss Christmas together while Bush will be with his family. It makes me sad that the things we take forgranted, the things I had the good fortune to experience, many are missing out on. Wives are giving birth without their husbands by their sides, parents are missing their child's first word, first step, etc. I drive myself insane with the thoughts of all they are missing.

Also, there is a little girl, around 9 years old. Her mom is in the hospital. They have resucitated her twice. She is a single mom, with very uncontrolled diabetes and it's not because she and the doctors haven't tried. She has suffered a heart attack. Her mom is in the advanced stages of Alzheimers and cannot care for the little girl. Her boyfriend of many years cannot help because no doubt his wife would not like it. Granted, the little girl isn't the easiest child to deal with, but none of the relatives want her. It just tears me up that this child cannot be with her mother for Christmas and that we don't even know if she will have a mother by then. :(

Sorry for my little rant. I'll be quiet now. :lips:
Suresh Gupta

Post by Suresh Gupta »

This is life Peg. Let us pray to God that He sends us to be on their side.

Happy Christmas to all.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com
minks

Post by minks »

And for the many others who live less of lives than us, refugees, the homeless, the jobless etc. May they all find hope.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”