Maybe It was Irish Stew!

Discuss food, drink, and recipes.
jones jones

Maybe It was Irish Stew!

Post by jones jones »

I made Egg Foo Yung for supper tonite & and when I took it out of the wok it was green!! :-5 Guess I put too much green stuff in it. Tasted the same tho.:wah:
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Oscar Namechange

Maybe It was Irish Stew!

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I made a Thai curry from scratch last night and went overboard with the Corriander.... It looked like that pile of grass your cat sicks up but It tasted the same.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
jones jones

Maybe It was Irish Stew!

Post by jones jones »

Yeah and thats the main thing. I have a friend who won't eat anything that looks or even sounds "gross." She won't even taste it ... silly earthling!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Oscar Namechange

Maybe It was Irish Stew!

Post by Oscar Namechange »

jones jones;1399954 wrote: Yeah and thats the main thing. I have a friend who won't eat anything that looks or even sounds "gross." She won't even taste it ... silly earthling!

Sometimes the mistakes In the kitchen create the best taste.

As kids we had pink mashed potato's due to my Father's love of Cayenne Pepper.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “The Kitchen”