Loyd Grossman sauces range....

Discuss food, drink, and recipes.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Loyd Grossman Products Homepage

I am not a fan of ready made sauces but when stuck one night I tried the Loyd Grossman Tomatoe and Basil sauce to make pasta. I was so surprised at how exceptional It was, tonight we tried The Red Thai Curry sauce. It was also exceptional.... Has any-one else tried his range?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

I have the tomarto and basil... i actually make a nice red thai curry but dont use his sauce as you can just buy red thai curry paste:Dalso its really quite easy to make a tomato and basil sauce yesel:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

tell you what i have been liking though,,, thoase fresh soups from the chiller bit ,,, what do gthey call that chef again,,,, marco pierre white? his soups are nice but i try all kinds of different ones as well.

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

oscar;1325978 wrote: Loyd Grossman Products Homepage

I am not a fan of ready made sauces but when stuck one night I tried the Loyd Grossman Tomatoe and Basil sauce to make pasta. I was so surprised at how exceptional It was, tonight we tried The Red Thai Curry sauce. It was also exceptional.... Has any-one else tried his range?

You say "exceptional". but was the sauce delicious? :)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

I may just have to go through his site and note down all the products he has declared as wheat and gluten free! Well done Grossman for making the information easy to find! I rarely use this sort of item either as they're never very wonderful about declaring ingredients on the jars.
Bez

Post by Bez »

I've used one of his curry sauces and it was definitely 'a cut above the rest'.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Oscar Namechange

Bez;1326031 wrote: I've used one of his curry sauces and it was definitely 'a cut above the rest'.

Yes... I was put off shop bought sauces for-ever after the 'Homepride' range and I always try to make my own but getting caught out one night when I could not get some tomatoe's, I tried his Tomatoe and Basil.

The Red Thai was beautiful and I found I could taste all the Ingrediants especially the Ginger.

I am certainly going to try the rest of his range.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

kazalala;1325979 wrote: I have the tomarto and basil... i actually make a nice red thai curry but dont use his sauce as you can just buy red thai curry paste:Dalso its really quite easy to make a tomato and basil sauce yesel:D

Oooh are they the new posh tomatoes or are they from the US ? :wah:
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Snowfire;1326065 wrote: Oooh are they the new posh tomatoes or are they from the US ? :wah:
omg!!:wah::wah:bugger:sneaky:no the poshest ones are the tomaytoe's:p

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1326065 wrote: Oooh are they the new posh tomatoes or are they from the US ? :wah:
Don't you know that they are rare Patagonian Tomartoes rolled between the legs of the tribes first born?

Return to “The Kitchen”