Bagels

Discuss food, drink, and recipes.
anwayne

Bagels

Post by anwayne »

I'm looking to work with a bagel maker that I used to work for. I made all the bagels there once and let me tell you they were the best. They are NY style bagels and what I want to do is start selling them online, once they were ordered you would get in 24 hours. Would any of you great people be interested in something like that? Any feed back would be great. :D

We make plain,asiago sour dough,blueberry,apple cinnamon,banana nut,vegetable,whole wheat,tomato basil,pumpernickel,honey oat,jalapeno,egg,eight grain,sour dough,chedder herb,chocolate chip,cinnamon raisin,french toast,swiss melt and not to mention we make muffins that are out of this world.:-4 you can also email me your needs. [email addy removed]
AussiePam

Bagels

Post by AussiePam »

G'day anwayne - I must say I'm going to be terribly sorry to see you go... you know you're not meant to do commercial stuff in here... put links to businesses etc. I'm not a moderator*, so maybe nobody with powers has seen you yet. Fix it and stick around.

I'm an Aussie, and have never managed to find in Australia the fantastic bagels I enjoyed so much in New York. We have Jewish communities here of course and they do the real bagel - but somehow it just isn't the same....

Now you've made me hungry.

*I'm the person who buries the remains of moderated 'spammers' - and eulogises them with a bit of inspiring, elevating poetry to accompany them on their journey into outer darkness where there will be bagellessness wailing and gnashing of teeth and all that...
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

qsducks

Bagels

Post by qsducks »

AussiePam;1278067 wrote: G'day anwayne - I must say I'm going to be terribly sorry to see you go... you know you're not meant to do commercial stuff in here... put links to businesses etc. I'm not a moderator*, so maybe nobody with powers has seen you yet. Fix it and stick around.

I'm an Aussie, and have never managed to find in Australia the fantastic bagels I enjoyed so much in New York. We have Jewish communities here of course and they do the real bagel - but somehow it just isn't the same....

Now you've made me hungry.

*I'm the person who buries the remains of moderated 'spammers' - and eulogises them with a bit of inspiring, elevating poetry to accompany them on their journey into outer darkness where there will be bagellessness wailing and gnashing of teeth and all that...

Nice retort Pam:yh_rotfl
Rapunzel

Bagels

Post by Rapunzel »

anwayne;1278065 wrote: I'm looking to work with a bagel maker that I used to work for. I made all the bagels there once and let me tell you they were the best. They are NY style bagels and what I want to do is start selling them online, once they were ordered you would get in 24 hours. Would any of you great people be interested in something like that? Any feed back would be great. :D

We make plain,asiago sour dough,blueberry,apple cinnamon,banana nut,vegetable,whole wheat,tomato basil,pumpernickel,honey oat,jalapeno,egg,eight grain,sour dough,chedder herb,chocolate chip,cinnamon raisin,french toast,swiss melt and not to mention we make muffins that are out of this world.:-4 you can also email me your needs. [email addy removed]

Mmmmm.... I love freshly made bagels toasted. Yummmmmmm......

M&S make brilliant ones!

I have emailed my requirements to you at www.emailaddyremoved. com although the email didn't seem to be working too well. :lips: I'd like some space muffins too. :D

Maybe we can write a requiem to the bagels-that-would-have-been? :sneaky:
AussiePam

Bagels

Post by AussiePam »

O glorious bagel. You are gone I fear

One of the might-have-beens of this new year

With mercy Mustang's stayed his mighty axe

And Anwayne's still a member, so relax

Let's dream of bagels we have known

And chomped with lox and schmere and joyous groan

Rapunzel

Bagels

Post by Rapunzel »

AussiePam;1278095 wrote: O glorious bagel. You are gone I fear

One of the might-have-beens of this new year

With mercy Mustang's stayed his mighty axe

And Anwayne's still a member, so relax

Let's dream of bagels we have known

And chomped with lox and schmere and joyous groan

LMAO! Brilliant as ever Pammie! :wah::wah::wah:
AussiePam

Bagels

Post by AussiePam »

GUFFAW, Rapunzel

I'm having a lovely day. Nobody here but me. Husband has taken Small Person back to his mum for a weekend visit and will himself stay over. Son on day shift then staying elsewhere with sister as they strive to reconstruct flat packed Ikea furniture. Son is Mensa material and way too intellectual to know how to read instruction manuals, but has muscles. Daughter has muscles too, and just an ordinary goddess brain, so will know exactly what to do... Really they are probably playing Guitar Hero.

I'm pottering. Did an aquarobics class early this morning, went for a walk, stood in the rain just enjoying it, and am now pouring over last year's diaries, work and otherwise, trying to make sense of the year that was.... What the heck was 2009 really about????????

:sneaky:

qsducks

Bagels

Post by qsducks »

AussiePam;1278113 wrote: GUFFAW, Rapunzel

I'm having a lovely day. Nobody here but me. Husband has taken Small Person back to his mum for a weekend visit and will himself stay over. Son on day shift then staying elsewhere with sister as they strive to reconstruct flat packed Ikea furniture. Son is Mensa material and way too intellectual to know how to read instruction manuals, but has muscles. Daughter has muscles too, and just an ordinary goddess brain, so will know exactly what to do... Really they are probably playing Guitar Hero.

I'm pottering. Did an aquarobics class early this morning, went for a walk, stood in the rain just enjoying it, and am now pouring over last year's diaries, work and otherwise, trying to make sense of the year that was.... What the heck was 2009 really about????????

:sneaky:

Afternoon Pam...oh yes looking at an Ikea microwave cart but dread building it...will have super daughter build it....i'm going for the longer cart as I need counter space like a clown needs makeup....don't ask...long night last night:wah:...am watching the new Harry Potter dvd in the dark w/3 dead zombies lol
AussiePam

Bagels

Post by AussiePam »

qsducks;1278115 wrote: Afternoon Pam...oh yes looking at an Ikea microwave cart but dread building it...will have super daughter build it....i'm going for the longer cart as I need counter space like a clown needs makeup....don't ask...long night last night:wah:...am watching the new Harry Potter dvd in the dark w/3 dead zombies lol

Dead zombies, wow!!! Enjoy.

Daughter bought an armchair, a bookcase, a desk, a desk chair, two occasional tables, an entertainment unit and a bed... Reconstruction could take some time. :sneaky:

qsducks

Bagels

Post by qsducks »

AussiePam;1278123 wrote: Dead zombies, wow!!! Enjoy.

Daughter bought an armchair, a bookcase, a desk, a desk chair, two occasional tables, an entertainment unit and a bed... Reconstruction could take some time. :sneaky:

I will gladly deport daughter to your daughter & they can sit around drinking beer & build that stuff in no time lol...yes zombies either went out very late drinking & some stayed up till 5am
Odie

Bagels

Post by Odie »

Rapunzel;1278093 wrote: Mmmmm.... I love freshly made bagels toasted. Yummmmmmm......

M&S make brilliant ones!

I have emailed my requirements to you at www.emailaddyremoved. com although the email didn't seem to be working too well. :lips: I'd like some space muffins too. :D

Maybe we can write a requiem to the bagels-that-would-have-been? :sneaky:

-your right.....mmmmmmmmm nothing like a fresh crisp bagel with cream cheese:guitarist

guess that will have to wait now!:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “The Kitchen”