Café du Jour!

Post by Odie »

is there really anything better?

click on it.:sneaky:

Life is just to short for drama.
G-man

Café du Jour!

Post by G-man »

Odie;1272524 wrote: is there really anything better?

click on it.:sneaky:

Anything better than Asian women? :D I can't think of anything at the moment. :wah:

Today's coffee... it was some new stuff I just got in a tin... can't even remember what the name was... I need another cup of coffee! :p

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Odie

Café du Jour!

Post by Odie »

G-man;1272943 wrote: Anything better than Asian women? :D I can't think of anything at the moment. :wah:

Today's coffee... it was some new stuff I just got in a tin... can't even remember what the name was... I need another cup of coffee! :p

say after me, Asian woman.:p:yh_rotfl
G-man

Café du Jour!

Post by G-man »

Odie;1272946 wrote: say after me, Asian woman.:p:yh_rotfl

Oops! :eek: I'd better watch that... she'd kung-fu my ass or worse... when I ask for "we time" she'll say she has a headache or whip out the Wii game controllers and kick my ass in boxing once again! :yh_rotfl ...btw, ya' really gotta' strap those controllers on tight... or somebody can get hurt with a right hook! :wah:

Odie

Café du Jour!

Post by Odie »

G-man;1272964 wrote: Oops! :eek: I'd better watch that... she'd kung-fu my ass or worse... when I ask for "we time" she'll say she has a headache or whip out the Wii game controllers and kick my ass in boxing once again! :yh_rotfl ...btw, ya' really gotta' strap those controllers on tight... or somebody can get hurt with a right hook! :wah:

you better watch that young man!:-5:-5:-5:wah:

strap-ons again?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
G-man

Café du Jour!

Post by G-man »

Odie;1272966 wrote: you better watch that young man!:-5:-5:-5:wah:

strap-ons again?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Again? Never!!! :eek:

Odie

Café du Jour!

Post by Odie »

G-man;1273570 wrote: Again? Never!!! :eek:

I don't even know what they mean, just saw it somewhere.:yh_rotfl
G-man

Café du Jour!

Post by G-man »

Odie;1273578 wrote: I don't even know what they mean, just saw it somewhere.:yh_rotfl

Strap-ons? It's just some gay thing. I don't get involved in any of that gay bull****. That's just not my thing. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Odie

Café du Jour!

Post by Odie »

G-man;1273585 wrote: Strap-ons? It's just some gay thing. I don't get involved in any of that gay bull****. That's just not my thing. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

your right, wasn't there a thread here on it?:confused:

I don't get involved in that gay bull**** either, its a lovely time of the year when Toronto has the Gay Parade, wowser, some of those outfits!:wah:
G-man

Café du Jour!

Post by G-man »

Enough of the gay talk in this thread... we certainly don't want folks commenting on gay, fru-fru coffees that their drinking. :yh_rotfl

Today I had my first cup around 4.23 AM and it was some Sandanistan something or other*...

* for those of you without a sense of humour... that was a joke. Although, in all seriousness, I do have some Nicaraguan coffee. However, I doubt that the Sandanistans actually drink that... they usually export the good stuff to the US. :wah:

Odie

Café du Jour!

Post by Odie »

G-man;1273911 wrote: Enough of the gay talk in this thread... we certainly don't want folks commenting on gay, fru-fru coffees that their drinking. :yh_rotfl

Today I had my first cup around 4.23 AM and it was some Sandanistan something or other*...

* for those of you without a sense of humour... that was a joke. Although, in all seriousness, I do have some Nicaraguan coffee. However, I doubt that the Sandanistans actually drink that... they usually export the good stuff to the US. :wah:

its very very strong, right?
G-man

Café du Jour!

Post by G-man »

Odie;1273917 wrote: its very very strong, right?

The coffee? :p I have some light and dark roasted. The bean is hard enough to roast rather dark.

Odie

Café du Jour!

Post by Odie »

G-man;1273966 wrote: The coffee? :p I have some light and dark roasted. The bean is hard enough to roast rather dark.

what do you mean the bean is hard enough to roast?:confused:
G-man

Café du Jour!

Post by G-man »

Odie;1273969 wrote: what do you mean the bean is hard enough to roast?:confused:

I mean that it won't turn to ashes if it's roasted too dark. :wah:

This morning I splurged... I had some Panama Geisha that I picked up at Funnel Mill Rare Coffees and Tea in Santa Monica. I'll be spending a LOT of time at this establishment when I'm settled in out there. I love the Zen atmosphere of that place... it's so serene with all of the waterfalls and minimalist décor.

Anyway, Geisha is an heirloom varietal that originated in the wild of the Ethiopian forests. It was a bit of a splurge in that I paid $43.50 for a half pound. Still, that's a bit cheaper than having the siphon-drip process cup of fresh coffee in the store at $18.50 a cup. I'm a coffee connoisseur, but I don't drink that much coffee, so it's not that expensive... not that I'm too concerned with frugality nowadays. Well, I am in that my girlfriend doesn't allow me to splurge on too many things. She's good for me... she keeps me grounded... *ahem* no pun intended. :D

Odie

Café du Jour!

Post by Odie »

G-man;1275368 wrote: I mean that it won't turn to ashes if it's roasted too dark. :wah:

This morning I splurged... I had some Panama Geisha that I picked up at Funnel Mill Rare Coffees and Tea in Santa Monica. I'll be spending a LOT of time at this establishment when I'm settled in out there. I love the Zen atmosphere of that place... it's so serene with all of the waterfalls and minimalist décor.

Anyway, Geisha is an heirloom varietal that originated in the wild of the Ethiopian forests. It was a bit of a splurge in that I paid $43.50 for a half pound. Still, that's a bit cheaper than having the siphon-drip process cup of fresh coffee in the store at $18.50 a cup. I'm a coffee connoisseur, but I don't drink that much coffee, so it's not that expensive... not that I'm too concerned with frugality nowadays. Well, I am in that my girlfriend doesn't allow me to splurge on too many things. She's good for me... she keeps me grounded... *ahem* no pun intended. :D

someone has to keep you in control!:yh_rotfl

Return to “The Kitchen”