Ginger Shrimp Stirfry

Discuss food, drink, and recipes.
Lon

Ginger Shrimp Stirfry

Post by Lon »

Other than using fresh ground ginger, everything else was frozen. Half a package of Frozen Shrimp & half a package of frozen stir fry veggies. We are lucky here in California to have access to quality frozen products that do not seem to be readily available in many places. Inexpensive as well. The following meal for two cost about $4.50 USD, far less than the not so nutritious fast food meal at Burger King, Mcdonalds or KFC.

Attached files
YZGI

Ginger Shrimp Stirfry

Post by YZGI »

When I stir fry my shrimp I'm not so ginger, in fact I get down right nasty with them at times.
farmer giles

Ginger Shrimp Stirfry

Post by farmer giles »

YZGI;1217104 wrote: When I stir fry my shrimp I'm not so ginger, in fact I get down right nasty with them at times.

thanks buddy first laugh of the day :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

i dont think of mine as a shrimp more of prawn ,how very shelfish of me :wah::wah:
YZGI

Ginger Shrimp Stirfry

Post by YZGI »

farmer giles;1217119 wrote: thanks buddy first laugh of the day :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

i dont think of mine as a shrimp more of prawn ,how very shelfish of me :wah::wah:
:yh_rotfl

I reckon it beats being crabby
farmer giles

Ginger Shrimp Stirfry

Post by farmer giles »

YZGI;1217104 wrote: When I stir fry my shrimp I'm not so ginger, in fact I get down right nasty with them at times.

stop molluscing yourself :):)
flopstock

Ginger Shrimp Stirfry

Post by flopstock »

what else you have in there?:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Oscar Namechange

Ginger Shrimp Stirfry

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I' having a feeling of deja vu . You put a thread on last week about 'chicken ginger stir fry' and now it's Ginger shrimp stirfry.

1) You are running out of topics to interest us and you think that just by changing the words of the thread around and substituting the word chicken for shimp, you will fool us all into thinking you have a new recipee and subject to post.

2) SHRIMPS are for meanies........ you need King or Tiger Prawns..... nothing else. :p Your just too mean to 'shell out' on Big Prawns.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Lon

Ginger Shrimp Stirfry

Post by Lon »

oscar;1217193 wrote: I' having a feeling of deja vu . You put a thread on last week about 'chicken ginger stir fry' and now it's Ginger shrimp stirfry.

1) You are running out of topics to interest us and you think that just by changing the words of the thread around and substituting the word chicken for shimp, you will fool us all into thinking you have a new recipee and subject to post.

2) SHRIMPS are for meanies........ you need King or Tiger Prawns..... nothing else. :p Your just too mean to 'shell out' on Big Prawns.

Deja vu---------how do you do-------------coming next will be wildebeest stir fry with frim fram sauce and cashew nuts over a bed of Mongolian Green Rice with a Romanian Sorbet for desert. I'll bet you can hardly wait.

Some people that eat Tiger Prawns have been done to develop schizophrenia
along-for-the-ride

Ginger Shrimp Stirfry

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Recipe for Friendship

1/4 cup of kindness

2/3 cup of compassion

1 tsp. of speaking your mind

2 tbs. of listening

3 cups of laughter

Boil in challenges. Simmer with patience. Stir in sensitivity. Spread over a lifetime. Serve each other.

Can be served with shrimp, or chicken, or Tiger prawns. ;)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
farmer giles

Ginger Shrimp Stirfry

Post by farmer giles »

Lon;1217210 wrote: Deja vu---------how do you do-------------coming next will be wildebeest stir fry with frim fram sauce and cashew nuts over a bed of Mongolian Green Rice with a Romanian Sorbet for desert. I'll bet you can hardly wait.

indeed lon :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Shrimp Stirfry

Lon;1217210 wrote:

My Doctor told me i was a Paranoid Schizophrenic.

Wll, he didn't actually say it , bit we knew he was thinking it.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Nomad

Ginger Shrimp Stirfry

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1217383 wrote: My Doctor told me i was a Paranoid Schizophrenic.

Wll, he didn't actually say it , bit we knew he was thinking it.

When I go to a cocktail party I wear 3 name tags.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Shrimp Stirfry

Nomad;1218634 wrote: When I go to a cocktail party I wear 3 name tags. I bet two of them refuse to associate with the other one.

Return to “The Kitchen”