Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Lon »

deeeelicious!!! Served with basmati rice---------

Attached files
farmer giles

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by farmer giles »

Lon;1213753 wrote: deeeelicious!!! Served with basmati rice---------

looks good where is the catch is that rattle snake or is that some sort of larvae not rice :sneaky:
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Lon;1213753 wrote: deeeelicious!!! Served with basmati rice---------

I have a quicker recipe for ginger chicken stir fry.

1) Select one of many menu's.

2) Phone selected resturant that delivers

3) Tip the delivery guy generously

4) After eating ginger chicken stir fry, phone the resturant and tell them it was the best you have ever tasted. this will get you a discount next time round, your order will be cooked before others in the queue and the delivery driver will deliver your food first.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
chonsigirl

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, that looks yummy!
qsducks

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1213767 wrote: I have a quicker recipe for ginger chicken stir fry.

4) After eating ginger chicken stir fry, phone the resturant and tell them it was the best you have ever tasted. this will get you a discount next time round, your order will be cooked before others in the queue and the delivery driver will deliver your food first.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Yes, we can take all the work & prep time out and let somebody else do the cooking
Odie

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Odie »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Lon

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Lon »

Yeah, but with my stir fry you know you are getting REAL CHICKEN AND NO MSG:wah:
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Lon;1214241 wrote: Yeah, but with my stir fry you know you are getting REAL CHICKEN AND NO MSG:wah:
I don't get any Mono sodium gutenate in my send out. The resturant i usually use has glass round the kitchen and i've been in before and seen them make it from scratch :p:p:p
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Lon

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Lon »

oscar;1214246 wrote: I don't get any Mono sodium gutenate in my send out. The resturant i usually use has glass round the kitchen and i've been in before and seen them make it from scratch :p:p:p

I'm always suspicious of Chinese Restaurants that keep lots of cats in their back alley.:)
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Lon;1214266 wrote: I'm always suspicious of Chinese Restaurants that keep lots of cats in their back alley.:)
I would imagine that the 'lack' of cats in their back alley would be more suspicious than 'lots' of cats in their back alley.

Your remark to the Chinese are racist and i'm reporting you :p
qsducks

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by qsducks »

steak stir fry...yummy:-4
farmer giles

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by farmer giles »

i do not believe you are Chinese had you of been you might of felt differently :thinking::thinking:
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

farmer giles;1214280 wrote: i do not believe you are Chinese had you of been you might of felt differently :thinking::thinking:
I thought you were ignoring me? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

qsducks;1214277 wrote: steak stir fry...yummy:-4 Night before last, Pete cooked me Fillet of beef, rare, just how i love it. He fried mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in garlic and honey. God, it was to die for

:-4
qsducks

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1214284 wrote: Night before last, Pete cooked me Fillet of beef, rare, just how i love it. He fried mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in garlic and honey. God, it was to die for

:-4

You know what I'm talking about...rare steak with that awesome garlic sauce...I need that recipe...can't find it here. Yes, I like my steak still mooing.:-6 I'll bag the mushrooms, but hubs will eat them.:wah:
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

qsducks;1214287 wrote: You know what I'm talking about...rare steak with that awesome garlic sauce...I need that recipe...can't find it here. Yes, I like my steak still mooing.:-6 I'll bag the mushrooms, but hubs will eat them.:wah: We do have a lot of garlic in this house...... I must stink !!:wah: Pete has over the years learnt alot from watching our Turkish friends cook from scratch. Their food is the best.
Lon

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Lon »

oscar;1214274 wrote: I would imagine that the 'lack' of cats in their back alley would be more suspicious than 'lots' of cats in their back alley.

Your remark to the Chinese are racist and i'm reporting you :p

Oh my-------------what do I tell my Chinese daughter?:-3
Lon

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Lon »

oscar;1214292 wrote: We do have a lot of garlic in this house...... I must stink !!:wah: Pete has over the years learnt alot from watching our Turkish friends cook from scratch. Their food is the best.

Cooking and scratching at the same time is not very sanitary.:wah:
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Lon;1214382 wrote: Oh my-------------what do I tell my Chinese daughter?:-3 I'll ask my chinese son.
Odie

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Odie »

Lon;1214387 wrote: Cooking and scratching at the same time is not very sanitary.:wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Lon;1214387 wrote: Cooking and scratching at the same time is not very sanitary.:wah: I'm always telling my dog this but does she listen? NO
Lon

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Lon »

We wear bracelets and necklaces of garlic and have not once been bothered by Vampires.

I love garlic almost as much as Halibut------------------------

Attached files
Lon

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Lon »

oscar;1214391 wrote: I'm always telling my dog this but does she listen? NO

What do you expect---------she is a female!!!
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Lon;1214400 wrote: What do you expect---------she is a female!!! I have a male dog 'Agent Fox Mulder' and he scratches while he cooks. That's no excuse.
Lon

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Lon »

oscar;1214437 wrote: I have a male dog 'Agent Fox Mulder' and he scratches while he cooks. That's no excuse.

Hmm----seems you don't know the sex of your dog. Your post said SHE.
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Lon;1214443 wrote: Hmm----seems you don't know the sex of your dog. Your post said SHE.

Pay attention Lon. I have a female called 'Agent Dana Scully' who scratches when she cooks as i said in my first reference. You said that was because she was a female. I then pointed out that i have ANOTHER dog called 'Agent Fox Mulder' who also scratches when HE cooks.

Please try to keep up Lon. Or is it all that halibut oil coddling your brain? :wah:
Lon

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Lon »

oscar;1214448 wrote: Pay attention Lon. I have a female called 'Agent Dana Scully' who scratches when she cooks as i said in my first reference. You said that was because she was a female. I then pointed out that i have ANOTHER dog called 'Agent Fox Mulder' who also scratches when HE cooks.

Please try to keep up Lon. Or is it all that halibut oil coddling your brain? :wah:

I love being coddled, or is that cuddled? Whatever!! You should eat more fish just for the HALIBUT.:-6
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Lon;1214453 wrote: I love being coddled, or is that cuddled? Whatever!! You should eat more fish just for the HALIBUT.:-6
Your 'Floundering'.
qsducks

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by qsducks »

Your both fried...frog stir fry is a recipe an old friend told me about. Frog legs...delish.
Lon

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Lon »

qsducks;1214622 wrote: Your both fried...frog stir fry is a recipe an old friend told me about. Frog legs...delish.

No, no, no------------not the legs-----------you stir fry the frog tongues. Frog legs are passe.
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Lon;1214639 wrote: No, no, no------------not the legs-----------you stir fry the frog tongues. Frog legs are passe.
You's need alot of frogs tongues to make one dish :thinking:
ZAP

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by ZAP »

Lon;1214394 wrote: We wear bracelets and necklaces of garlic and have not once been bothered by Vampires.

I love garlic almost as much as Halibut------------------------

I was in Gilroy 2 weeks ago. One month early for the garlic festival. (At least I think so-couldn't read the 1st part of their sign) I so wanted some garlic ice cream!
Odie

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Odie »

Zapata;1214974 wrote: I was in Gilroy 2 weeks ago. One month early for the garlic festival. (At least I think so-couldn't read the 1st part of their sign) I so wanted some garlic ice cream!

how did it taste?
ZAP

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by ZAP »

Odie;1214975 wrote: how did it taste?
Odie, I didn't get to try it. We were bummed out because the festival wasn't when we thought it was so we went shopping instead, at The Dress Barn, Saks, Liz Claiborne-all outlet shops in Gilroy, "Garlic Capitol of the World." Boy that town smells like garlic too.:)
Odie

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Odie »

Zapata;1214983 wrote: Odie, I didn't get to try it. We were bummed out because the festival wasn't when we thought it was so we went shopping instead, at The Dress Barn, Saks, Liz Claiborne-all outlet shops in Gilroy, "Garlic Capitol of the World." Boy that town smells like garlic too.:)

guess I can't imagine eating garlic ice cream!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

or the town smelling like it!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Lon

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Lon »

Odie;1215021 wrote: guess I can't imagine eating garlic ice cream!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

or the town smelling like it!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Thanks to that smell and the medical benefits of garlic, everyone in the town of Gilroy has normal blood pressure, clear nasal passages, improved sexual performance, no eczema or dandruff, acne or hives and have never been bothered by vampires.:-6
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Lon;1215086 wrote: Thanks to that smell and the medical benefits of garlic, everyone in the town of Gilroy has normal blood pressure, clear nasal passages, improved sexual performance, no eczema or dandruff, acne or hives and have never been bothered by vampires.:-6
I have had Chilli ice cream and it was delish.

I have never been bothered by vampires although old Mrs doodlebug at No 26, does have some spooky teeth on her.
ZAP

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by ZAP »

Lon;1215086 wrote: Thanks to that smell and the medical benefits of garlic, everyone in the town of Gilroy has normal blood pressure, clear nasal passages, improved sexual performance, no eczema or dandruff, acne or hives and have never been bothered by vampires.:-6

Personally, I love the aroma and the benefits derived from garlic. I use lots of it and take extra in garlic capsules. I have, however, encountered a couple of bloodsuckers in my lifetime . . .oh, maybe I wasn't getting enough garlic at the time.:)
Oscar Namechange

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Zapata;1215090 wrote: Personally, I love the aroma and the benefits derived from garlic. I use lots of it and take extra in garlic capsules. I have, however, encountered a couple of bloodsuckers in my lifetime . . .oh, maybe I wasn't getting enough garlic at the time.:) Bloodsuckers....... that reminds me, i must see my bank manager.
Odie

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Odie »

Zapata;1215090 wrote: Personally, I love the aroma and the benefits derived from garlic. I use lots of it and take extra in garlic capsules. I have, however, encountered a couple of bloodsuckers in my lifetime . . .oh, maybe I wasn't getting enough garlic at the time.:)

maybe its just not as bad as I imagine, must try this one day!

gotta try something once right?:guitarist:guitarist
Odie

Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215091 wrote: Bloodsuckers....... that reminds me, i must see my bank manager.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Return to “The Kitchen”