Online Recipes

Discuss food, drink, and recipes.
Lon

Online Recipes

Post by Lon »

I enjoy cooking, particularly meals that do not take much time or involve to many ingredients in preparation. It's fun to do a Google Search on say, Monk Fish Recipes or Chicken Salad Recipes etc. The number of hits or recipes are numerous. The day of the Recipe Cook Book passed down from mother to daughter is about over and computers will have replaced them.
qsducks

Online Recipes

Post by qsducks »

Lon;1190619 wrote: I enjoy cooking, particularly meals that do not take much time or involve to many ingredients in preparation. It's fun to do a Google Search on say, Monk Fish Recipes or Chicken Salad Recipes etc. The number of hits or recipes are numerous. The day of the Recipe Cook Book passed down from mother to daughter is about over and computers will have replaced them.

Not quite Lon. I have quite a few cookbooks that I enjoy. The Joy of Cooking being my fave at the mo. I had the Betty Crocker (what a pos) that was...nothing tasted right so went back to the best cookbook which is JOC.:-4....:wah::wah: gave the BC one to my daughter for the beach.

Return to “The Kitchen”