Let's all eat Rabbit for Easter

Discuss food, drink, and recipes.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

fuzzywuzzy;1173349 wrote: Hey I use them not kill them :yh_rotfl

Nope just lots of friends to be honest. I have a long line actually but I'm not interested. They want me to do "girl stuff" and I want to be happy doing my own thing. they have got me into dresses again though

I brought back a paper target from my time away and my closest male friends went all weird on me because I shot 9 bulleyes out of ten shots. One of them even put his face in his hands when he saw the results of my shooting. :-5 he'd given me a cross bow to shoot a few weeks ago and I got two bulleyes out of three shots. he wouldn't let me do it again. and he refused to have a comp with me.:thinking:

Damn it!!!! now i'm all upset about it, I have to go find a small animal and kill it.

Be afraid be very afraid!!!!

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl You are one of the funniest peeps I talk to here.:yh_rotfl....Yes, wait a min. I'll have to go hide Q in his bed:yh_rotfl Be aware....
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

qsducks;1173304 wrote: Naughty Peter! I will have to put you in the Pumpkin House:yh_rotfl I jest. There is no way my wife would eat a duck or a rabbit. Mind you, I like the sound of the pumpkin House. Do you come as well? :wah:

Return to “The Kitchen”