Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Discuss food, drink, and recipes.
lalalala

Post by lalalala »

Have you ever made Chocolate covered strawberries? They’re really affordable to make and everyone loves them! The site I work with, How2Heroes, actually has a video that walks you through how to make them. Check it out: how2heroes › Videos › Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries

Wouldn't be a great idea for Valentine's Day?

Odie

Post by Odie »

lalalala;1132797 wrote: Have you ever made Chocolate covered strawberries? They’re really affordable to make and everyone loves them! The site I work with, How2Heroes, actually has a video that walks you through how to make them. Check it out: how2heroes › Videos › Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries

awesome idea, fanks!
Life is just to short for drama.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

New grocery list..strawberries, chocolate disks and a little time for them to cool...then munch time. I have the 14th off so I just may make some of those. Drooling just thinking about them. Great to give to friends instead of the ususal candy too.
Amber Sun

Post by Amber Sun »

Sunshine;1132849 wrote: New grocery list..strawberries, chocolate disks and a little time for them to cool...then munch time. I have the 14th off so I just may make some of those. Drooling just thinking about them. Great to give to friends instead of the ususal candy too.

I've made them. They are nice served with chocolate covered orange slices (the little mandarine oranges), chocolate covered banana slices, and dipped grapes. You can use white chocolate for some and dark for others. Arranged on a platter they look real nice with a few fresh mint sprigs in the center and served with a nice wine.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

lalalala;1132797 wrote: Have you ever made Chocolate covered strawberries? They’re really affordable to make and everyone loves them! The site I work with, How2Heroes, actually has a video that walks you through how to make them. Check it out: how2heroes › Videos › Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries

These look very lush but the problem we have here in Britain, is that it's out of season for strawberries. We can buy imported opne's but they are not as nice.

I could eat all those in that pic right now :-4:-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
lalalala

Post by lalalala »

Awesome ideas Amber Sun! I love mandarin oranges, I might have to use that! I'm glad you guys like chocolate covered strawberries as much as I do! :D

Another cool feature is that you can even shoot a video yourself and upload it, just go to how2heroes › Videos › Share Your Videos › Step 1.

I'd love to see ya'll in action :D
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I had these strawberries at a wedding shower last Sunday...they were to die for.:-4
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Yep I make them. when ever I have to bring a plate of something to a function or meeting.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Only one word is needed for Strawberrys with Chocolate over them......Orgasmic:-4:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Carolly;1182429 wrote: Only one word is needed for Strawberrys with Chocolate over them......Orgasmic:-4:-4

Whoa steady there. Step away from the chocolate. We cant have you orgasmatising all over the place. There's men about :-2
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Snowfire;1182441 wrote: Whoa steady there. Step away from the chocolate. We cant have you orgasmatising all over the place. There's men about :-2Well I did it in the middle of Tescos the other day also looking at some Smoke Salmon:-3.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Carolly;1182445 wrote: Well I did it in the middle of Tescos the other day also looking at some Smoke Salmon:-3.

Oh thats fine. Just be a bit discreet when shopping at Waitrose ;)

Winston Churchill
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Snowfire;1182448 wrote: Oh thats fine. Just be a bit discreet when shopping at Waitrose ;)Na to bleedin expensive there and abit stuck up for me.Im more of yer Tesco...Morrisons and may I say also Nettos type of person.....even Sainsburys I find are for the fur coat and no knicker brigade.:rolleyes:;)
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Carolly;1182453 wrote: Na to bleedin expensive there and abit stuck up for me.Im more of yer Tesco...Morrisons and may I say also Nettos type of person.....even Sainsburys I find are for the fur coat and no knicker brigade.:rolleyes:;)

Thanks but I always wear knickers when go to Sainsburys. My wife insists on it

Incidentally, has anyone had black pepper on their strawberries or what about balsamic vinegar ? Delicious

Winston Churchill
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Snowfire;1182455 wrote: Thanks but I always wear knickers when go to Sainsburys. My wife insists on it

Incidentally, has anyone had black pepper on their strawberries or what about balsamic vinegar ? DeliciousI dont blame the Mrs for insisting on that:wah:The Pepper and Balsmamic actually is the proper way to eat Strawberrys ye know:)
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Carolly;1182464 wrote: I dont blame the Mrs for insisting on that:wah:The Pepper and Balsmamic actually is the proper way to eat Strawberrys ye know:)

The proper way to eat strawberries is to stuff your face with them while trying to fill a punnet in the PYO field :D

Winston Churchill
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Snowfire;1182467 wrote: The proper way to eat strawberries is to stuff your face with them while trying to fill a punnet in the PYO field :D:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflOh memorys....I live quite near a very famous place where they make Jam and have alot of Strawberry Fields around here where I used to go and pick about 3lbs at a time but eat 5 lbs picking them fgs:D
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

strawberries with whipped cream....:-4
Swimming maggie

Post by Swimming maggie »

qsducks;1182835 wrote: strawberries with whipped cream....:-4

most definitely, a person after my own heart:-6
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

qsducks;1182835 wrote: strawberries with whipped cream....:-4Orgasmic:-4:-4:-4
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

You heathens, strawberries and chocolate!! :eek: Just give me the chocolate :D
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

They should serve these at all weddings.....

Return to “The Kitchen”