Tomitilla Recipes Needed

Discuss food, drink, and recipes.
qsducks

Tomitilla Recipes Needed

Post by qsducks »

I need a few recipes for tomitilla's which I just picked. And can this recipe be frozen? Help!
Lon

Tomitilla Recipes Needed

Post by Lon »

Take one Tom Cat well skinned and deboned and boil in large pot for four hours. Remove the tillas and bake separately until golden brown. Dice tomatoes, onion, green peppers and saute with butter. Take Tom out of the pot and shred the carcass, mixing with the sauteed ingredients and then place on bed of white rice with the golden brown tillas on top. Sprinkle liberally with Senor Taco Hot Sauce. Serve with Corona Cerveza as beverage.

Leftovers can be frozen for up to two years.
sunny104

Tomitilla Recipes Needed

Post by sunny104 »

Lon;1032085 wrote: Take one Tom Cat well skinned and deboned and boil in large pot for four hours. Remove the tillas and bake separately until golden brown. Dice tomatoes, onion, green peppers and saute with butter. Take Tom out of the pot and shred the carcass, mixing with the sauteed ingredients and then place on bed of white rice with the golden brown tillas on top. Sprinkle liberally with Senor Taco Hot Sauce. Serve with Corona Cerveza as beverage.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Chezzie

Tomitilla Recipes Needed

Post by Chezzie »

Lon;1032085 wrote: Take one Tom Cat well skinned and deboned and boil in large pot for four hours. Remove the tillas and bake separately until golden brown. Dice tomatoes, onion, green peppers and saute with butter. Take Tom out of the pot and shred the carcass, mixing with the sauteed ingredients and then place on bed of white rice with the golden brown tillas on top. Sprinkle liberally with Senor Taco Hot Sauce. Serve with Corona Cerveza as beverage.

lmao:wah::wah::wah:
qsducks

Tomitilla Recipes Needed

Post by qsducks »

Where do you live? I'm sending the whole thing to you via Fedex:wah:
Odie

Tomitilla Recipes Needed

Post by Odie »

I have 4 tomcats, I will use the biggest one!:wah:
Life is just to short for drama.
qsducks

Tomitilla Recipes Needed

Post by qsducks »

Get out of the kitchen!:wah:
abbey

Tomitilla Recipes Needed

Post by abbey »

What is a Tomitilla?
qsducks

Tomitilla Recipes Needed

Post by qsducks »

abbey;1032336 wrote: What is a Tomitilla?

It's a Mexican tomato I think. We grew them in the garden and they went crazy. I just need a recipe:wah:and they:wah:are making:wah:fun of it.:wah:

Return to “The Kitchen”