Discuss food, drink, and recipes.
CARLA

Underrated foods...

Post by CARLA »

I'm a Salmon freak love it could eat it for every meal. :-4

[QUOTE]Freshly caught Alaskan salmon (Have some in my freezer)...[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

woppy71

Underrated foods...

Post by woppy71 »

K.Snyder;913547 wrote: I actually had found out after watching a documentary on survival that if you have enough of lemon juice you can actually cook raw fish with it by just marinating the fish in it...

Very interesting...

Yup. Indeed. The Japaneese have a few beef dishes that are cooked / cured in a similar way.
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
RedGlitter

Underrated foods...

Post by RedGlitter »

Pickled Carrot Jalapeno Stuff

This is an appetizer or a relish they have at the Mexican restaurants here. You'll either love it or hate it. You can eat it plain or put it on sandwiches or whatever you choose.

2 each: carrots, sliced in rounds, and onions, sliced

1 jalapeno pepper, sliced in rounds

2 garlic cloves, sliced

Salt, ground black pepper and bay leaf

White vinegar (45-grain strength)

Place carrots on bottom of saucepan; top with onions, jalapeno, garlic,

salt, pepper and bay leaf. Add enough vinegar just to cover, bring to a

boil, reduce heat and simmer over low heat until vegetables are cooked.

minks

Underrated foods...

Post by minks »

CARLA;913548 wrote: I'm a Salmon freak love it could eat it for every meal. :-4

have you ever had candied smoked salmon it's really quiet different, I think it originated up north yes upon researching this comes from the northern part of vancouver island

Recipe for Smoked Salmon Candy

Ingredients:

Salmon Fillets (see bottom of recipe for slicing info)

Kosher Salt - 1 cup

Dark Brown Sugar - 1 and a half pounds

1 Gallon of water

Half a cup of Honey

apple, cherry, or maple wood chips (or a combination of any of them)

Combine the 1 gallon of water, 1 cup of salt, and 1 pound of the brown sugar in a large pot.

Place salmon fillet pieces into pot containing the above solution. Put pot into fridge and let the salmon marinate for at least 12 hours.

Remove fillets from marinade and place on towels. Cover the fillets with remaining brown sugar. Allow salmon to air dry for about 3-4 hours.

Place the salmon fillets into your smoker, and hot smoke for approximately 3 hours. Combine honey with a bit of water, and brush over the salmon while smoking (this is optional). After 3 hours worth of woodchips are used, allow the salmon to cook for an additional 5-9 hours in the smoker. Total time in smoker: 8-12 hours.

Near the end, check on the salmon every hour to half-hour, taste and decide how soft or hard you want your final product to be.

Notes:

Optional ingredients to throw into the marinade: maple syrup, molasses, honey (feel free to experiment...I don't know anyone who makes candy salmon the same way as anyone else).

For "chewy" jerky like salmon - slice fillets into thinner strips (about 1 inch thick) or smoke for a longer period of time.

This recipe used salmon fillets sliced into 4 inch thick pieces. Cooked for a total of 8 hours. The result was that the ends and outsides became slightly chewy, while the inside remained a bit softer. This produced a great snack, and middle was soft enough to place on top of crackers with some cream cheese....mmmmm.... :)
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
woppy71

Underrated foods...

Post by woppy71 »

RedGlitter;913550 wrote: Pickled Carrot Jalapeno Stuff

This is an appetizer or a relish they have at the Mexican restaurants here. You'll either love it or hate it. You can eat it plain or put it on sandwiches or whatever you choose.

2 garlic cloves, sliced

That does sound good, I might give that a try. :)
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
kayleneaussie

Underrated foods...

Post by kayleneaussie »

K.Snyder;913541 wrote: Would the lettuce have been leeks?...

no it wasnt leeks:thinking:
FOC THREAD PART 1
minks

Underrated foods...

Post by minks »

RedGlitter;913550 wrote: Pickled Carrot Jalapeno Stuff

2 garlic cloves, sliced

sounds good glitter...., hey didn't we at one time think we should have put together a FG recipe book??

― Mae West
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

minks;913545 wrote: PM me when you do I would be interested in knowing how you liked it. I usually use lots of onion ;)

Ok...

I have one if you'd like to try it but it's probably typical...

I'll post it anyway...

I go by eye so don't follow it religiously...

Brown about a pound of ground chuck and a package of sage sausage in a skillet...Add chopped onions, green bell pepper, salt and pepper, and garlic to taste...When browned add to your cooking pot and discard skillet...Add about 2 cans of 16 ounces of tomato puree...Add about 4 table spoons of Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, and about a 1/4 cup of ketchup or chili sauce...add about 1 tablespoon of sugar...

Stir and then top with spaghetti...
minks

Underrated foods...

Post by minks »

K.Snyder;913557 wrote: Ok...

I have one if you'd like to try it but it's probably typical...

I'll post it anyway...

I go by eye so don't follow it religiously...

Brown about a pound of ground chuck and a package of sage sausage in a skillet...Add chopped onions, green bell pepper, salt and pepper, and garlic to taste...When browned add to your cooking pot and discard skillet...Add about 2 cans of 16 ounces of tomato puree...Add about 4 table spoons of Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, and about a 1/4 cup of ketchup or chili sauce...add about 1 tablespoon of sugar...

Stir and then top with spaghetti...

Sounds great to me, I am printing it off here, you have to love worcestershire sauce eh.

― Mae West
kayleneaussie

Underrated foods...

Post by kayleneaussie »

Havent had steak and kidney pie for ages :thinking:
FOC THREAD PART 1
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

minks;913559 wrote: Sounds great to me, I am printing it off here, you have to love worcestershire sauce eh.

I'm starting to get a little worried...

It's never easy to voice a recipe when all you've ever known was by using your taste...
Patsy Warnick

Underrated foods...

Post by Patsy Warnick »

CARLA

If you love Mac & Cheese - which I love, add some green chillies - OMG

Loved it

Snyder

any citrus is a marinade - although lemons are more commonly use

all citrus does is break down the fat & fibers so it's tender - I've used all

Grapefruit is a wonderful marinade

I love meat loaf & anything & everything can go into a meatloaf from spinach to shredded carrotts, and crouton are great & flavorful.

Snyder - you sound like a good cook & your pretty familiar with the kitchen.

I hope you enjoy cooking

I enjoy cooking - been cooking since @ 8 yrs old, I put my 1st roast in the oven.

Good for you

What's your favorite - all time favorite food to cook & eat ?

mines Spaghetti, long sauce process - all worth it.

Patsy
kayleneaussie

Underrated foods...

Post by kayleneaussie »

This is a yummy one

1 Kilo of prawns

half kilo of seafood extender

1 large jar of cream cheese spread

1 small jar of cheddar cheese spread

4 large garlic cloves crushed

250 ml cream

melt cheese spread and garlic then seafood cook till warm then add cream. Serve over pasta :D
FOC THREAD PART 1
RedGlitter

Underrated foods...

Post by RedGlitter »

minks;913554 wrote: sounds good glitter...., hey didn't we at one time think we should have put together a FG recipe book??

Yep, M, we had sorta talked about that and then things went haywire. I still think it's a cool idea myself if we had enough interested members. :)

Red's Mom's Stuffed Peppers for 3 :-4

1 pound ground beef

4 green bell peppers, halved and seeded

1 box herb-seasoned croutons

1 can stewed tomatoes drained

1 or two cans vegetable broth (enough to moisten croutons)

Mix the croutons, beef, stewed tomatoes (drained) and veggie broth together and spoon into the halved peppers. Place in baking dish at 350 until meat is browned, usually about an hour. Cover top with foil if necessary.
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

Patsy Warnick;913565 wrote:

Snyder

any citrus is a marinade - although lemons are more commonly use

all citrus does is break down the fat & fibers so it's tender - I've used all

Grapefruit is a wonderful marinade Yes,..the more that I think of it I realize that that's what it was the citric acid...

Patsy Warnick;913565 wrote:

Snyder - you sound like a good cook & your pretty familiar with the kitchen.

I hope you enjoy cooking

I enjoy cooking - been cooking since @ 8 yrs old, I put my 1st roast in the oven.

Good for you

PatsyI love to cook when it produces delicious foods...:wah:
minks

Underrated foods...

Post by minks »

RedGlitter;913568 wrote: Yep, M, we had sorta talked about that and then things went haywire. I still think it's a cool idea myself if we had enough interested members. :)

Red's Mom's Stuffed Peppers for 3 :-4

1 pound ground beef

4 green bell peppers, halved and seeded

1 box herb-seasoned croutons

1 can stewed tomatoes drained

1 or two cans vegetable broth (enough to moisten croutons)

Mix the croutons, beef, stewed tomatoes (drained) and veggie broth together and spoon into the halved peppers. Place in baking dish at 350 until meat is browned, usually about an hour. Cover top with foil if necessary.

oh glitter you have great recipes such home food hehehe jr minks and i tried making stuffed peppers for the first time a few years ago, we thought they had rice in the meat mixture and not much moisture and we stuck that all in peppers and baked them bleck tasteless and crunchy and awful, this one my dear will be a grand treat for us gals hehehehe

― Mae West
minks

Underrated foods...

Post by minks »

K.Snyder;913564 wrote: I'm starting to get a little worried...

It's never easy to voice a recipe when all you've ever known was by using your taste...

nothing ventured nothing gained K, I will hand the recipe to Jr Minks and she will tweek it to her pleasure, she has that uncanny ability.

I look forward to trying it and Glitters peppers whoo hooo

― Mae West
Patsy Warnick

Underrated foods...

Post by Patsy Warnick »

A FG Recipe Book would be fun.

RED - I love & use to make stuffed green peppers - husband won't eat that..

I love then - you can add everything to a stuffed green pepper just like meatloaf.

I use to add uncooked rice , mushrooms to the hamburger mix.

then top with any tomato substance of choice. SALSA is wonderful over grn peppers & meatloaf.

Unfortunately - my husband is a meat & potatoes man. - easy & boring to me.

I love all casseroles & all veggies - I'll try anything.

Snyder - you like meatloaf - hamburger mix as you prefer and top it with Salsa

I didn't notice in the meatloaf - but you have to add egg to hold everything together.

For a Roast (BEEF& PORK)

Wrap in foil, with SALSA OMG delish.

for pork - you can have your mustard & seeds ready - cook slow with the salsa, I'm telling ya - it's my southwest easy 1 pan man.

Try the salsa idea - all spices - relatively cheap - too easy - on anything..

well that's my trade secret - what's yours ??

Patsy
AussiePam

Underrated foods...

Post by AussiePam »

CARLA;913548 wrote: I'm a Salmon freak love it could eat it for every meal. :-4

I love salmon* too. And it's so easy to cook perfectly. I put half a teaspoon of butter on a square of aluminium foil, put the salmon tail on top skin side down, then add several stalks of fresh dill, squeeze half a lemon over, wrap up the parcel and stick it on a tray in a medium oven. Cooking takes maybe ten minutes. Serve with wild rice, carrots and broccoli or asparagus or fennel - and a chilled crisp dry white wine.

* The best available here, in my opinion, is Tasmanian salmon. Wonderful.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Chezzie

Underrated foods...

Post by Chezzie »

Hey Kevin maybe you could do a web page like you did for BB but for recipes we share here, that would be great, if your not too busy and you also think it a good idea of course.

Pad's Thai (There is no meat in this recipe.)

INGREDIENTS

340 g bean sprouts

170 g pad thai rice noodles

4 eggs

salt

45 ml lime juice

45 ml ketchup

15 g brown sugar

60 ml fish sauce

45 ml peanut oil

8 g minced garlic

5 g red pepper flakes

245 g grated carrots

95 g chopped peanuts

105 g green onions cut into 1-inch pieces

DIRECTIONS

Bring a pot of water to a boil. Blanch the bean sprouts in boiling water for approximately 30 seconds, remove, and drain well. When the water returns to a boil, add noodles. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes until tender but firm; drain and rinse under cold water

Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Stir together the lime juice, ketchup, brown sugar, and fish sauce in a separate bowl; set aside.

Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the garlic for a few seconds. Add the pepper flakes and carrot, and cook for one minute, then remove. Add the beaten egg, and gently scramble. When the eggs have set, pour in the carrots, sauce, bean sprouts, noodles, peanuts, and green onion; toss together.
Chezzie

Underrated foods...

Post by Chezzie »

Welsh Cakes

INGREDIENTS

500 g all-purpose flour

20 g baking powder

3 g salt

85 g butter, softened

75 g lard

300 g white sugar

330 g raisins

4 eggs

120 ml milk

DIRECTIONS

Sift flour, baking powder and salt into bowl. Put in butter and lard and mix until resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in sugar and currants or raisins. Beat the eggs lightly and add to flour mixture with just enough milk to make a firm dough similar to shortcrust pastry.

Chill dough 1 to 2 hours.

Roll the dough to 1/4 inch on floured surface and cut with 3 inch rounds. Bake the cakes on a greased griddle or frying pan over low heat until golden brown. Cool and sprinkle with sugar. These also freeze well.
Chezzie

Underrated foods...

Post by Chezzie »

Steak and Kidney Pie with Bacon and Mushrooms

INGREDIENTS

225 g beef kidney

15 ml vegetable oil

30 g all-purpose flour

salt and pepper to taste

455 g beef for stew, cut in 1 inch pieces

4 slices thick sliced bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces

110 g onion, chopped

1 (6 ounce) package sliced mushrooms

120 ml beef stock

120 ml red wine

4 large potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks

30 g butter

120 ml milk

483 g frozen puff pastry, thawed

1 egg, beaten with 2 teaspoons water

DIRECTIONS

Cut the kidneys in half, and remove the tubes and skins; rinse well under cold running water. Pat dry, and cut into 1/2 inch dice. Pour the vegetable oil into a large, heavy bottom pot, and set over medium-high heat. Season the flour to taste with salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss the kidney and stew meat in the flour; shake off the excess. Sear the meat in the hot oil until well browned, then remove. Add the bacon to the pot and cook until crisp. Stir in the onion and mushroom, and cook to soften, about 2 minutes. Pour in beef stock, wine, and browned meat; bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until the mixture starts to thicken, about 5 to 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, until meat is tender. Remove from heat, and cool to room temperature.

Place potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover, over high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain, then mash with the butter and milk; season with salt and pepper. Allow to cool.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

Press one sheet of the puff pastry into a 9 inch pie dish, and trim the edges to fit. Fill with the cooled meat mixture. Spread mashed potatoes over top, about one inch thick. Place the remaining sheet of puff pastry over the top of the pie. Trim the excess pastry around the edges, then flute the edges with a fork. Brush the top with the beaten egg.

Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is golden.
Chezzie

Underrated foods...

Post by Chezzie »

Scotch Eggs with Mustard Sauce

INGREDIENTS

1 egg

235 ml mayonnaise

60 ml yellow mustard

25 g white sugar

6 eggs

1890 ml oil for deep frying

335 g ground pork sausage

1 g dried parsley, crushed

4 g grated lemon zest

0.8 g ground nutmeg

0.2 g dried marjoram

salt and pepper to taste

1 egg, beaten

115 g dry bread crumbs

DIRECTIONS

To make the mustard sauce: Crack 1 egg into a small saucepan. With the heat on low, stir in mayonnaise, mustard and sugar. When it just starts to boil, it's done. Remove and let sit until cool, then chill for at least 10 minutes.

Place 6 whole eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and cook eggs for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel.

Heat oil in deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

Put the sausage into a bowl with the finely parsley, lemon rind, nutmeg, marjoram, salt and pepper. Work all the ingredients well into the sausage with your hands. Make a coating for each hand boiled egg out of the sausage, working it round the eggs with wet hands to form an even layer. Roll the covered eggs in beaten egg, and then in dried breadcrumbs.

Carefully slide in 3 eggs and fry for 4 to 5 minutes, until they turn deep golden brown. Turn them as they cook so that they brown evenly. Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on paper towel, and repeat with the remaining 3 eggs. Serve eggs with mustard sauce. :p
CARLA

Underrated foods...

Post by CARLA »

Where is the SCOTCH. :D I'm going to try this.

[QUOTE]Scotch Eggs with Mustard Sauce

INGREDIENTS

1 egg

235 ml mayonnaise

60 ml yellow mustard

25 g white sugar

6 eggs

4 g grated lemon zest

0.8 g ground nutmeg

0.2 g dried marjoram

salt and pepper to taste

1 egg, beaten

115 g dry bread crumbs

DIRECTIONS

To make the mustard sauce: Crack 1 egg into a small saucepan. With the heat on low, stir in mayonnaise, mustard and sugar. When it just starts to boil, it's done. Remove and let sit until cool, then chill for at least 10 minutes.

Place 6 whole eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and cook eggs for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel.

Put the sausage into a bowl with the finely parsley, lemon rind, nutmeg, marjoram, salt and pepper. Work all the ingredients well into the sausage with your hands. Make a coating for each hand boiled egg out of the sausage, working it round the eggs with wet hands to form an even layer. Roll the covered eggs in beaten egg, and then in dried breadcrumbs.

Carefully slide in 3 eggs and fry for 4 to 5 minutes, until they turn deep golden brown. Turn them as they cook so that they brown evenly. Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on paper towel, and repeat with the remaining 3 eggs. Serve eggs with mustard sauce. [/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

sunny104

Underrated foods...

Post by sunny104 »

:yh_drool I want one of everything! :o :D
qsducks

Underrated foods...

Post by qsducks »

Chezzie;913697 wrote: Welsh Cakes

INGREDIENTS

500 g all-purpose flour

20 g baking powder

3 g salt

85 g butter, softened

75 g lard

300 g white sugar

330 g raisins

4 eggs

120 ml milk

DIRECTIONS

Sift flour, baking powder and salt into bowl. Put in butter and lard and mix until resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in sugar and currants or raisins. Beat the eggs lightly and add to flour mixture with just enough milk to make a firm dough similar to shortcrust pastry.

Chill dough 1 to 2 hours.

Roll the dough to 1/4 inch on floured surface and cut with 3 inch rounds. Bake the cakes on a greased griddle or frying pan over low heat until golden brown. Cool and sprinkle with sugar. These also freeze well.

Souns like irish soda bread:wah:
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

Chezzie;913695 wrote: Hey Kevin maybe you could do a web page like you did for BB but for recipes we share here, that would be great, if your not too busy and you also think it a good idea of course.

Sure,..I can do that...
YZGI

Underrated foods...

Post by YZGI »

Chezzie;913701 wrote: Scotch Eggs with Mustard Sauce

INGREDIENTS

1 egg

235 ml mayonnaise

60 ml yellow mustard

25 g white sugar

6 eggs

4 g grated lemon zest

0.8 g ground nutmeg

0.2 g dried marjoram

salt and pepper to taste

1 egg, beaten

115 g dry bread crumbs

DIRECTIONS

Carefully slide in 3 eggs and fry for 4 to 5 minutes, until they turn deep golden brown. Turn them as they cook so that they brown evenly. Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on paper towel, and repeat with the remaining 3 eggs. Serve eggs with mustard sauce. :p

I love scotch eggs. I do them about the same and add some minced jalapenos to the sausage mixture..
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

Pickled eggs...

Cooked carrots...(I cook them with butter and brown sugar)...

Fried chicken...(Hope has told me a new way to fry chicken:sneaky:)...
RedGlitter

Underrated foods...

Post by RedGlitter »

Biscuits and Sage Gravy

Mashed potatoes with heaps of butter...my ultimate comfort food
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

Zucchini and Squash cut into quarters and then heated over the stove until tender slathered in butter and a bit of salt...
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

Tacos...

Oh so simple,..and oh so delicious!!!...
RedGlitter

Underrated foods...

Post by RedGlitter »

K.Snyder;968943 wrote: Tacos...

Oh so simple,..and oh so delicious!!!...

The greasier the better with a pile of lettuce and lots of onion and a little tomato...and La Victoria hot sauce.

Actually I just bought some new tortillas tonight...:yh_drool
Kathy Ellen

Underrated foods...

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I need food to be rated K.....I'm such a bad, bad eater:-1:(:wah:
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

RedGlitter;968952 wrote: The greasier the better with a pile of lettuce and lots of onion and a little tomato...and La Victoria hot sauce.

Actually I just bought some new tortillas tonight...:yh_drool

I find Ortega to be the best with tacos...

But my stomach wasn't up for the onions tonight...I do love onions on tacos and anyone to whom doesn't eat onions on their hot dogs are blasphemers and need to be dragged out into the street, hung, drawn and quartered...

Sorry...I get a little carried away when it comes to my hot dogs...

Hehe...

Just joking...
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

Kathy Ellen;968956 wrote: I need food to be rated K.....I'm such a bad, bad eater:-1:(:wah:

All food is rated...Some more than others...;)
RedGlitter

Underrated foods...

Post by RedGlitter »

I hear about the onions. I feel similar about garlic. I have "garlic weekends" where Friday starts with a loaf of garlic bread, through Saturday and then Sunday is Purge Day where I cram down handfuls of breath mints and parsley. I stay away from people during my garlic binge. Of course this is only when I'm living the single life. I wouldn't inflict my garlicky self on anyone like that. :o

Underrated: Parsley! Dampened in ice water and sprinkled with salt. Munch as is. :)
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

RedGlitter;968968 wrote:

Underrated: Parsley! Dampened in ice water and sprinkled with salt. Munch as is. :)

That's extremely different...:wah:

:thinking:

I'll have to try it!!!...:wah:
RedGlitter

Underrated foods...

Post by RedGlitter »

K.Snyder;968969 wrote: That's extremely different...:wah:

:thinking:

I'll have to try it!!!...:wah:
:wah: Ok!

I'm making your cucumbers this week. Got all the stuff for them. I can't wait! They were tasty! :)
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

RedGlitter;968973 wrote: :wah: Ok!

I'm making your cucumbers this week. Got all the stuff for them. I can't wait! They were tasty! :)

They are tasty aren't they?...
Patsy Warnick

Underrated foods...

Post by Patsy Warnick »

RED

I've heard of that for Parsley. ? interesting

Cucumbers - would that be sliced cucumber & onions pour vinegar & ice water - season and let them soak ?

those are good, haven't had them in agea.

Patsy
RedGlitter

Underrated foods...

Post by RedGlitter »

Hi Patsy :-6

Try K's recipe for his special jalapeno cucumbers! I loved them.

I'd like to hear about yours, what else do you do to them?
qsducks

Underrated foods...

Post by qsducks »

My favorite underated food would have to be soft shell crabs. Love them and had them at the beach. My kids won't touch them as in they can't get past that you have to eat the shell:wah:
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

Crab rangoons...

:yh_drool...
qsducks

Underrated foods...

Post by qsducks »

K.Snyder;969721 wrote: Crab rangoons...

:yh_drool...

Oh that is Idgie's favorite food:wah:
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

qsducks;969880 wrote: Oh that is Idgie's favorite food:wah:

Who's Idgie?...
qsducks

Underrated foods...

Post by qsducks »

K.Snyder;969886 wrote: Who's Idgie?...

She hangs out in the PubNutter's Inn and plays word games. I haven't seen her in a month and am waiting to see if she logs in today.
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

qsducks;969888 wrote: She hangs out in the PubNutter's Inn and plays word games. I haven't seen her in a month and am waiting to see if she logs in today.

Oh ok...
qsducks

Underrated foods...

Post by qsducks »

I saw the video and it is great!

Another underrated food would be Salt Water Taffy's.:wah:
K.Snyder

Underrated foods...

Post by K.Snyder »

qsducks;969891 wrote: I saw the video and it is great!

Another underrated food would be Salt Water Taffy's.:wah:

Oh well thank you...

You looked great!!!...:sneaky: :p...:wah:...Hehe...

I've never even heard of salt water taffy's...

Return to “The Kitchen”