Missing Boy Found This Afternoon

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
tabby

Post by tabby »

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-robert-wo ... 5629.story

This news report has made my afternoon! This little boy has been missing in the woods of Hanover County for 6 days and searchers have finally found him today ... safe and unharmed! Most people were speculating that he had fallen into the North Anna River because the path he disappeared on led down to the river. Although this is a few counties north of me, it has dominated the news in central Virginia for the last week.

So glad they found him and imagine how happy his parents must be feeling now! I bet he's hungry!!
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Sorry Tabby, that link didn't work for me, so I posted this one.

Thanks for posting this good news Tabby. It's always so good to know that our missing children are found:-6

Missing Mute Autistic Boy Robert Woods Jr. Found Alive in Virgina - ABC News
spot

Post by spot »

I've fixed the original link.

What an odd tale.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

spot;1373704 wrote: I've fixed the original link.

What an odd tale.

Yes, it is an odd story indeed. How could this wee boy have survived alone for 6 days in a wooden area with cold temps at night?

There's more to this story to be told, and I'm sure more facts will come out with more investigation.
tabby

Post by tabby »

Aspects of autism might have helped boy endure | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Here's an update (I hope this link works better than the original one!). It seems they're speculating that his severe autism may have actually helped him in this instance. It's good they found him when they did because the following night (Saturday) we had our first heavy frost in the state and temperatures fell below freezing.

Return to “Missing Children”