Leeanna Warner

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
mwalters426

Leeanna Warner

Post by mwalters426 »

This is my first post on here and was posting to help a friend send out her video for her missing 5 yar old sister....Please view the video in hopes of recognizing her and bring her back home to the family that loves and misses her deeply. Thank you all for sharing and viewing the video....

YouTube - Missing LeeAnna "beaner" Warner

Leanna was last seen near her house on June 14, 2003. In the small town of Chisholm, Minnesota, pictures of five-year-old Leanna Warner hang from storefront windows and telephone poles. It's a constant reminder to this community of 5,000 of a search that started June 14th, 2003 -- the day little Leanna Warner disappeared.

That afternoon Leanna and her family had just returned from a family trip. Leanna asked her mom if she could visit a nearby friend. Leanna's mom gave her permission and at 4:30 in the afternoon Leanna walked toward her friend's home. She wore a belted denim dress and was barefoot. The path she took would have led her to a gravel alley two houses down and then to Southwest Third Street.

On Third Street, she would have passed a few houses, ant dunes and grass peeking out from cracks in the sidewalk before getting to her friend's house. According to police it takes an adult, walking slowly, a little less than two minutes to travel the block and a half. Leanna knocked on the door of her friend's house, but no one was home.

Police say a neighbor saw her pet a dog and she began to head west sometime between 5 and 5:15 p.m. Leanna usually checks in with her parents every 20 minutes. On this afternoon too much time passed and her mom began to worry. Forty-five minutes after Leanna first left home, her parents launched a frantic search of the neighborhood. Shortly before 9 p.m. they called police and reported her missing.

The Investigation

Leanna goes by the nickname "Beaner"

Vaughan-Steffensrud Elementary, where Leanna attended school became the command center for her search. Police and volunteers walked shoulder to shoulder and combed a two-mile radius around the city -- searching roads and ditches. Helicopters and boats checked woods and bodies of water. Bloodhounds tried to sniff out Leanna's scent.

Police went door to door in her neighborhood. They've followed every lead and interviewed friends and family extensively. They now believe it's likely that someone took the outgoing and fearless five-year-old.

Aliases : Beaner

Sex : Female

Race: White

Age at Disappearance: 5

Age Now: 13 on Jan 21st

Height: 3'2'' at time of disappearance

Weight: 48 lbs. at time of disappearance

Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair): Brown

Eyes (Color and Correction): Brown

Last Seen" Chisholm, MN

Leanna is described as curious, precocious, outgoing and fearless.
binbag

Leeanna Warner

Post by binbag »

Such a tragic and sorrowful story mwalters426.

Beautiful little Leeanna's parents must be in agony. I hope and pray the final outcome is positive.

You are very caring in thinking of posting in your message.

Please keep us updated whenever there is any news.

Best wishes.

bb
[FONT=Arial]Just above the clouds

the sun is always shining.

[/FONT]
spot

Leeanna Warner

Post by spot »

There's a rather more informative video at Without A Trace: Where's Beaner? together with age-enhanced computer imagery. It's not something to leave gathering dust.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
mwalters426

Leeanna Warner

Post by mwalters426 »

Thanks spot....Anything to help bring this lil girl back home to her family...The first video was made by my friend, please share that video as well. Thanks.
koan

Leeanna Warner

Post by koan »

I noticed that they had Sylvia Browne tell the parents that she thought the girl was dead and buried in a shallow grave. How terrible that must have been for them. It's a long time to go without closure. I hope they get some answers soon.
mwalters426

Leeanna Warner

Post by mwalters426 »

Thank you all who has viewed the video....LeeAnna turned 13 yrs old on Jan. 21st, and everyday will keep searching for her safe return. Thank you all for your support!

Return to “Missing Children”