Kidnapped Girl Found Nearly 7 Years Later

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
Peg

Post by Peg »

A girl who was snatched seven years ago from a Los Angeles-area restaurant was raised by an Arizona couple who kept her out of school to hide her from authorities, officials said Thursday.

LINK
Odie

Post by Odie »

That's amazing they finally found her after all this time.

Let's hope she will adjust to her new family environment without any repercussions.
Life is just to short for drama.
cars

Post by cars »

Peg;1322212 wrote: A girl who was snatched seven years ago from a Los Angeles-area restaurant was raised by an Arizona couple who kept her out of school to hide her from authorities, officials said Thursday.

LINK
What a mess, it seems that the athorities did not do this girl a favor! As now her parents are no longer her parents, and the "foster parents" she had at "age one", were not her biological parents, and it was said her biological parents are out of the picture now! Most likely she will not be going back to "foster parents", and not to her biological parents, so why the hell didn't they let sleeping does lie, and leave her where she was? She's going to be one screwed up kid!
Cars :)
spot

Post by spot »

That's a brave observation cars. My first reaction, reading the news report, was wow she's going to miss them. Until she's been counselled into recognizing how evil they were, that is, I doubt whether she can avoid that bit.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

Post by Odie »

cars;1322219 wrote: What a mess, it seems that the athorities did not do this girl a favor! As now her parents are no longer her parents, and the "foster parents" she had at "age one", were not her biological parents, and it was said her biological parents are out of the picture now! Most likely she will not be going back to "foster parents", and not to her biological parents, so why the hell didn't they let sleeping does lie, and leave her where she was? She's going to be one screwed up kid!

she was kidnapped, who knows what that family did to her?

She's been hidden from schooling and god knows what else.
Peg

Post by Peg »

cars;1322219 wrote: What a mess, it seems that the athorities did not do this girl a favor! As now her parents are no longer her parents, and the "foster parents" she had at "age one", were not her biological parents, and it was said her biological parents are out of the picture now! Most likely she will not be going back to "foster parents", and not to her biological parents, so why the hell didn't they let sleeping does lie, and leave her where she was? She's going to be one screwed up kid!

That was my first thought too Cars, but did they do her any favors not teaching her to read? The truth eventually comes out. Perhaps it's better while she's still young. I don't know. Seems like this poor kid doesn't have a chance any way you look at it. :(
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

This child was kidnapped, not adopted by the Romanian couple. Regardless if this is the only family this child had known, she doesn't belong in their custody.

At 8 years old, with proper counseling, this child with rebound nicely. She's young enough to do that and also learn to read and be educated under the right supervision.

It will be interesting to learn, once more facts are released in this case, if the other two children found in the house, a baby girl and older boy, are this couples natural children or 'adopted.'
Odie

Post by Odie »

Mustang;1322243 wrote: This child was kidnapped, not adopted by the Romanian couple. Regardless if this is the only family this child had known, she doesn't belong in their custody.

At 8 years old, with proper counseling, this child with rebound nicely. She's young enough to do that and also learn to read and be educated under the right supervision.

It will be interesting to learn, once more facts are released in this case, if the other two children found in the house, a baby girl and older boy, are this couples natural children or 'adopted.'

I fully agree Mustang, she doesn't belong with them, she was kidnapped, it will also be interesting to find out what the couples charges will be.

and she is young enough that she will rebound, but I think it will take quite some time.

Thank goodness she was found in good physical condition.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Long road ahead for this 8 year old girl. They did her no favors from what I can see kept out of school, no friends, no interaction with other lovely way to treat a child. She may be better off in the long run if placed in the proper environment.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Yeah. Much better that she grow up with no education and being hidden from public view. Not home schooled apparently, but rather no schooled. Wonder if she's even been immunized or had any type of health care? These folks that claim to have adopted her, had no reason to hide a child they thought they had pocession of legitimately. Wonder if the other children just showed up one day too?

She's already a screwed up kid, cars.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

cars

Post by cars »

There's more to this story that needs to be uncovered, as supposidly 3 aunts were involed with her actual kidnapping. And now ultimately whom will this poor girl eventually live with when DCF gets through with their input? Not the former "foster" parents from 7 years ago who she has no recollection of anyway, not her biological parents who wanted no part of her. So into another new world she goes, may the Gods watch over her!!!
Cars :)
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

cars;1322305 wrote: There's more to this story that needs to be uncovered, as supposidly 3 aunts were involed with her actual kidnapping. And now ultimately whom will this poor girl eventually live with when DCF gets through with their input? Not the former "foster" parents from 7 years ago who she has no recollection of anyway, not her biological parents who wanted no part of her. So into another new world she goes, may the Gods watch over her!!! 'Aunts' implies maturity most times. My 11 year old has been an aunt since she was 6 months old. The aunts involved in this spent time in juvenile detention if you read the article. That tells me you're looking at kids, with at best, an adult aunt willing to use and sacrifice those other two in order to get her hands on the baby. If the third aunt was never charged she could just end up with custody. Wouldn't that be ironic.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “Missing Children”