Missing Child

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
BHughesNC

Missing Child

Post by BHughesNC »

MISSING PERSON

May 17, 2006

Minot, North Dakota

REACHELLE SMITH

DESCRIPTION

Date of Birth:September 10, 2002Place of Birth:UnknownSex:FemaleHair:BrownHeight:3'6"Eyes:BrownWeight:40 poundsRace:White

THE DETAILS

Reachelle Smith is missing under suspicious circumstances. She was last seen at her residence in Minot, North Dakota, by her guardian at approximately 1 a.m. on May 17, 2006. When the guardian awoke the next morning and found Reachelle gone, the guardian's male roommate stated that Reachelle would be spending a few days with his mother, with whom the child has a grandmother-type relationship.

On May 22, the guardian awoke to find the roommate missing, along with her own van. She called police to report the missing child and roommate. The roommate was later found dead in the van, by an apparent suicide, outside of Minot. Reachelle was not inside the van.

REWARD
The FBI is offering a reward for information regarding the disappearance of Reachelle Smith.

Individuals with information concerning this case should take no action themselves, but instead immediately contact the nearest FBI Office or local law enforcement agency. For any possible sighting outside the United States, contact the nearest United States Embassy or Consulate.

| Minneapolis Field Office | Kidnapping and Missing Persons Investigations |

| FBI Home Page | FBI Field Offices |

Attached files
wyattmtthws

Missing Child

Post by wyattmtthws »

Reachelle was so cute and I was saddened by the way she disappeared. I also felt sorry about the roommate.

For what I've read, it might be abduction or maybe a robbery of some sort that it had to involve murdering the roommate. It was really tragic.

I really wonder what happened with this case.

Return to “Missing Children”