Baby Grace

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
Peg

Baby Grace

Post by Peg »

Link

On October 29, 2007, a Galveston, Texas, fisherman reported finding a container which he believed contained human remains. Galveston County Sheriff's Office personnel discovered that the Sterilite brand container (shown below) contained the remains of a 2-to-3-year-old female child.

During the preliminary stage, medical examination revealed that the victim sustained multiple skull fractures.

REWARD

The FBI is offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to the identification of "Baby Grace."

Attached files
Chezzie

Baby Grace

Post by Chezzie »

thats so sad, I hope they find the cuprit.:mad:
Peg

Baby Grace

Post by Peg »

Investigators said Monday they are "fairly confident" that a toddler whose body washed ashore in a plastic storage bin was a girl whose Ohio grandmother called authorities after seeing a sketch of the child dubbed "Baby Grace."

The mother "told police that Riley died after she and Zeigler beat her on July 24. The girl was beaten with leather belts, had her head held underwater in a bathtub and then was thrown across a room, her head slamming into a tile floor. She said they kept the body in a storage shed for one to two months before they put it in a plastic bin and dumped it into Galveston Bay."

Link
abbey

Baby Grace

Post by abbey »

Poor little girl. :-1

I hope those bastards rot in jail. :mad:
Peg

Baby Grace

Post by Peg »

I do not understand why they didn't give her to the dad, or grandparents, or even put her up for adoption. Why is it these days that people just dispose of their children like they are taking out the trash? :-5
el guapo

Baby Grace

Post by el guapo »

evil people
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
WonderWendy3

Baby Grace

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I can't and NEVER will understand how someone could harm a child! What could she possibly have done to deserve that??? NOTHING!! not a darn thing....tears are literally running down my cheek as I write this...It is just unbelievable to me that a human can live with themselves after doing such a horrible thing...a lot of people disagree with me on this one...but I think the mom and step-dad deserve to be killed the same way they killed that innocent little angel!!:-1:-1:-1
Lisa

Baby Grace

Post by Lisa »

I couldn't agree more Wendy!

Everything that poor baby had to endure, should be done to them!:mad:

Childern are so helpless to defend themselves aginst an adult.

And how can a woman harm a child that grew inside of their body.

Like Peg said ,..there are so many people in the world that would love to have that beautiful little girl as theirs. It breaks my heart.

I hope they have nightmares about it for the rest of their lives.

Because we all know... They won't be put to death. Most likely they will plead insanity.:mad:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Peg

Baby Grace

Post by Peg »

WonderWendy3;726492 wrote: a lot of people disagree with me on this one...but I think the mom and step-dad deserve to be killed the same way they killed that innocent little angel!!:-1:-1:-1

I can tell you one person who won't disagree with you on this. I honestly believe I could torture them the same way they tortured her and I would not live with one ounce of regret.
Zeus

Baby Grace

Post by Zeus »

Please visit my webpage on Riley Ann Sawyers (aka Baby Grace.)

It contains an open letter on how justice can be served for little Riley.

Please also pass on message.

www_ForRiley_org. Thank you.

Return to “Missing Children”