Florida Alert

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
lady cop

Florida Alert

Post by lady cop »

i just got this in my email. i have a feeling this is a boyfriend thing..damn that guy is ugly. Florida Department of Law Enforcement

Missing Children Information Clearinghouse AMBER ALERT

ENDANGERED ALLISON BRAKEDate Missing: 4/15/2006 Missing From: St. Petersburg County: PINELLAS Birth Date: 8/12/1988 Age Disappeared: 17 yrs 8 months Height: 5' 06" Race: White Hair: Brown Weight: 127 Sex: Female Eyes: Hazel Narrative: A Florida Amber Alert has just been issued for Allison Brake, who was last seen wearing a black Hooters Tshirt and brown suede like jogging pants. The child is believed to be in danger. Authorities say the child was likely abducted by Samsath Keo. He has gold plated upper and lower teeth and has a thin moustache with a goatee. He was last seen wearing a black Tshirt with blue jeans shorts. He is armed and dangerous

Attached files
Peg

Florida Alert

Post by Peg »

I hope and pray this one has a happy ending.:(
lady cop

Florida Alert

Post by lady cop »

i do too Peg, and i don't know any details yet, but at her age i am thinking runaway. it's sat. morning, and there is NOTHING in the papers. :(
vampress.rozz

Florida Alert

Post by vampress.rozz »

I hope she's found, I think it's a great use of forum space if it helps someone well done LC
Blessed be.
lady cop

Florida Alert

Post by lady cop »

AMBER ALERT

CANCELLATION
ALLISON BRAKEMissing From: St. Petersburg County: PINELLAS Narrative: This is a cancellation to the Florida AMBER ALERT that was activated on 4/15/2006 for Allison Brake. This message is to let you know that the case has been resolved and the child has been rescued. FDLE has no further information about the recovery/location at this time.
lady cop

Florida Alert

Post by lady cop »

vampress.rozz wrote: I hope she's found, I think it's a great use of forum space if it helps someone well done LCThankyou Rozz...FG has an entire Amber Alert forum. :) problem is, when you click on amber alerts you get bereaved parents, so i think if you go to crimes forum.....:-3

Return to “Missing Children”