Missing Milwaukee girl

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
Peg

Missing Milwaukee girl

Post by Peg »

http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/news ... l&psp=news for the full story.

MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee police said they get about 10 reports of missing children every day.

But not all of them get the same attention as the two missing Milwaukee boys have this week.

Shamaleta Nash, 16, disappeared before Purvis Parker and Quadrevion Henning, yet her parents said because she's older, her case is not getting attention.

"I miss you. We all miss you, and we want you to come home," Nash's mother, Dawn Goudy, said

Nash had a son Feb. 1
lady cop

Missing Milwaukee girl

Post by lady cop »

have you heard anymore about this? is it possible she is a runaway? i ask because of her age and she just had a baby...maybe too much for her?
Peg

Missing Milwaukee girl

Post by Peg »

Her mother doesn't seem to think she would run away. I find it strange that her mother also doesn't think she is alive. I just don't know if I could give up hope that easily.
Peg

Missing Milwaukee girl

Post by Peg »

Still no news about this case.:(
teramiabullfrog

Missing Milwaukee girl

Post by teramiabullfrog »

Again, the EMERGENCY BROADCAST FAX system should be put into action for this missing girl. within 24 hours of her reported disappearance every post office should have a photo/id notice displayed in the post office lobby, workroom floor area and other postal facility, as instructed in the NALC/USPS CHILD ALERT PROGRAM (an annual federal funded program established to maximize the potential for finding an reported missing child).

Return to “Missing Children”