Florida Amber Alert for autistic boy

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

FDLE reports that Jared is an autistic child. ALERT: Palm Beach Boy Forced Into White Van

POSTED: 6:40 am EST February 24, 2006

A statewide Amber Alert was issued overnight for an 8-year-old boy missing from Palm Beach County.

Police said Jared McGuire disappeared Thursday in Greenacres. Witnesses claim he was forced into a white van, which then took off.

McGuire is described as a white boy with brown hair and green eyes. He is 4 feet 8 inches tall, weighing 65 pounds. He is wearing a gray Old Navy T-shirt with red lettering, blue jean shorts and no shoes.

Authorities said McGuire was abducted by a white man with gray or dark hair and goatee, wearing a collared long-sleeve multi-colored flannel shirt, blue jeans, white tennis shoes, and a black ball cap.

Police believe the child was forced into a dirty white mid-'90s full-size Chevrolet van with a sliding passenger door and a Florida license plate.

Anyone with any information in the case is asked to call Greenacres Public Safety at (561) 688-3375 or the Florida Department of Law Enforcement's Missing Children Information Clearinghouse at (888) FL MISSING.

Attached files
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

OH JESUS! Another molester!!! I hope they find him quick!!

HBIC
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

we don't know that yet, but i am getting this awful Adam Walsh vibe. :( with any luck i am wrong, but the FDLE alert i received says it is a stranger abduction and feel he is endangered.
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

lady cop wrote: we don't know that yet, but i am getting this awful Adam Walsh vibe. :( with any luck i am wrong, but the FDLE alert i received says it is a stranger abduction and feel he is endangered.

I remember being in the video store with my mom when I was younger and there was that movie with the guy from Taxi called "Adam", and I said "mom, lets rent that" and right there in the video store she started crying and she told me the story. She said the never found his head? or was it his body? That is so terribly sad. I hope they find this a$$ and that boy UNHARMED!

HBIC
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Adam was taken within yards of his mother from a hollywood florida sears store. only his head was recovered from a canal.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- Police said they have found the body Friday of an 8-year-old autistic boy who had been reported missing in Greenacres, Florida.

Jared Jordan McGuire's body was found in a pond about 300 feet from his home, Lt. Michael Porath said.

Porath said it is not clear if any crime was involved. The cause of the child's death will not be known until an autopsy is conducted.

Authorities had issued an Amber alert for the boy earlier in the day. People came forward to say they had seen a boy matching Jared's description at nearby shopping plaza getting into a white van with a white male.

The man was described as having gray or dark hair, a goatee and wearing a long-sleeve flannel shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes.

Greenacres is about 10 miles south of West Palm Beach, Florida.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

it sounds very possible Susie. poor baby.
Xxena

Post by Xxena »

The older I get and the more of this that becomes a daily type event, the more radical I become in my views of punishment and how the monsters that do things like this should be dealt with. I think enough touchy feely maco psychology has been used on these pedators and now they should be dealt with for what they are and what they do and no more slack.

The difference between Congress as envisoned by the Founding Fathers and the Congress we have today is one of them inspires patriots to support it, and the other inspires patriots to buy extra ammo (Angel Shamaya):lips:
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i believe it was determined this boy's death was an accident. that just goes to show the unreliability of 'witnesses', who said they saw him snatched.
Xxena

Post by Xxena »

lady cop wrote: i believe it was determined this boy's death was an accident. that just goes to show the unreliablity of 'witnesses', who said they saw him snatched.

Tragedy for the child and his parents and I"m glad no one did anything

horrible to him, despite the fact his death is not a good thing,

however, my inner feelings and thoughts about this whole preadator/kid/liberal judge thing has not changed a bit and as I said my disgust for the predators

and those entrusted to keep them off the streets and don't grows by the day. I'm glad my kids are in their 20's and can take care of themselves via years of

martial arts, self defense via firearms and CC permits. Just the same, anyone did anything horrible to them hell hath no fury like the female of the species and someone that harms one of her offspring.. and I"ll leave it at that:sneaky:

The difference between Congress as envisoned by the Founding Fathers and the Congress we have today is one of them inspires patriots to support it, and the other inspires patriots to buy extra ammo (Angel Shamaya):lips:

Return to “Missing Children”