missing florida teen

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
lady cop

missing florida teen

Post by lady cop »

i am wondering why this girl was driving a vehicle alone at age 15. in florida you can only get a learners' permit, and must have 18 year old licensed driver in the car.

POSTED: 3:14 pm EST February 9, 2006

LIVE OAK, Fla. -- A statewide alert was issued Wedesday for a 15-year-old girl missing from Jasper, Fla., that authorities believe may be endangered.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement, along with the the Hamilton and Suwannee County sheriff's offices, are looking for Kimberly Morgan Rye, who was last seen Monday.

The FDLE says she left home at 9 p.m. Monday in her grandfather's pickup truck, which was found the next morning in the Wal-Mart parking lot in Live Oak. While investigators said there is no evidence of foul play, they found things in the pickup that give them cause for concern.

Rye's uncle said she was not having problems at home or at school and she left with just the clothes on her back and no money.

Rye is described as having blond hair and blue eyes, 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighing 110 pounds. She has a scar just above her top lip. She was last seen wearing khaki pants and a white T-shirt.

Anyone with any information about Rye is asked to call the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office at (386) 792-1001 or the FLDE's Missing Children Information Clearinghouse at (888) FL-MISSING.

Attached files
lady cop

missing florida teen

Post by lady cop »

moments ago FDLE says she has been found alive. no details yet.
minks

missing florida teen

Post by minks »

lady cop wrote: moments ago FDLE says she has been found alive. no details yet.

oh thank goodness. I bet she snitched the car and parents paniced.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Peg

missing florida teen

Post by Peg »

I love hearing a happy ending for a change.

Return to “Missing Children”