redirect last thread i sent

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
teramiabullfrog

redirect last thread i sent

Post by teramiabullfrog »

being new to computers, let alone forums, the last thread i sent was in the amber alert log, it should have been in the missing children section: if an "Emergency Broadcast FAX" was sent out by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) every time the Amber Alert was activated a lot more missing children would be found a lot faster. the "Emergency Broadcast FAX" is part of an annual federal funded program called the "NALC/USPS CHILD ALERT PROGRAM". According to this Program, in an emergency missing child case (aren't they all) the NCMEC sends out (by FAX) the photo/id info about the missing child to every Post Master in the country. The Post Master is suppose to make enough copies for every Post Office in his/her district and the photo/id notice is suppose to be posted within 24 hours of the missing child report. The national Programs to help find and to help prevent missing children are in place (since the 1990's), the annual funding is going to the federal agencies appointed to operate the Programs, why aren't they being operated at the level of efficiency they were originally intended?

Return to “Missing Children”