missing child--colorado

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
lady cop

missing child--colorado

Post by lady cop »

i have no details or photos yet, but i am still looking---"family not cooperative":( ................

Colorado Police Search for Missing GirlWednesday, November 16, 2005

AURORA, Colo. — Authorities intensified their search Tuesday for a missing 6-year-old girl, a day after she left her house with only a white sweater, sweat pants and a gray hooded zip-up sweat jacket during cold, stormy weather.

:siteSearch('Aarone Thompson');">Aarone Thompson was last seen Monday afternoon near her house, Aurora Police Department spokesman Marcus Dudley said.

Her father, :siteSearch('Aaron Thompson');">Aaron Thompson told Denver television stations the girl apparently left the house after a discipline problem.

"She's talkative, she's strong headed, she's my baby and I love her. I just want her back," he told

Dozens of officers went door to door, made reverse 911 calls and searched construction sites and a creek near her house.

"I've got to point out that one of the issues that we are facing is that the family hasn't been as cooperative as we would hope," Dudley said, refusing to elaborate or comment on the father's story.

"Any statements that are made, if this turns into a criminal incident, with regards with comments made by the family become part of the case," he said. "We don't want to be tainting the case if this turns into that kind of episode."

lady cop

missing child--colorado

Post by lady cop »

The photo of Aarone' Thompson was taken last year.

CBS4

Aaron Thompson, Aarone' Thompson's father speaks to reporters Tuesday night

CBS4
lady cop

missing child--colorado

Post by lady cop »

click for story..........6-Year-Old Girl Missing In Aurora Nov 14, 2005 10:12 pm MT Aurora police were looking for a young girl who went missing Monday afternoon. Aarone' Thompson, 6, was last seen around 1:30 p.m. near her home in the 16000 block of Kepner Place. She was wearing ... http://cbs4denver.com/local/local_story_319001411.html
observer1

missing child--colorado

Post by observer1 »

Have they found her yet?? :-1
lady cop

missing child--colorado

Post by lady cop »

today it is reported the father is a "person of interest", and his girlfriend as well. the police think the girl has been dead for a year at least! 7 kids living in the home have been removed by social services. nobody has seen this child for over a year. i was watching the father speak a few days ago, his eyes kept looking away and down when asked about the girl.:mad: i'd be surprised if they ever find the body.
Betty Boop

missing child--colorado

Post by Betty Boop »

A Year :confused:

And nobody noticed! :-1
observer1

missing child--colorado

Post by observer1 »

I found this article on it:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,176026,00.html

What is this world coming to?? Can anyone say SUSAN SMITH??
lady cop

missing child--colorado

Post by lady cop »

Cops Impound Cars at Home of Missing GirlSunday, November 20,

AURORA, Colo. — Police continued the search Saturday for any evidence in the possible death of 6-year-old :siteSearch('Aarone Thompson');">Aarone Thompson, carting bags of evidence and even cars from the residence.

The girl was reported missing on Monday by her father :siteSearch('Aaron Thompson');">Aaron Thompson, but after three days of looking for her the search turned into a homicide investigation. No arrests have been made.

Thompson and his girlfriend Shely Lowe, both considered "persons of interest" by the police, have denied requests to speak with investigators, Aurora police spokesman Rudy Herrera said.

Attorney Leta Holden, who represents the family, has said that the family told her each member of the family has submitted DNA samples and fingerprints.

Police called off the search after someone close to the family gave them a tip that Aarone might have been killed as long as 18 months ago.

Police aren't sure what spurred the missing person report earlier this week.

Aarone Thompson's mother, who lives in a homeless shelter in Detroit, told Denver's KCNC-TV she heard from a family friend that her daughter's paternal grandmother was coming from Michigan for a Thanksgiving visit
venus

missing child--colorado

Post by venus »

It always breaks my heart to hear of horror stories such as this.

For a child to die it is painful, for them to die at the hands of those who should be protecting them it is unbelievable..

I hope and pray if this child is dead it was not a painful end...
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!

Return to “Missing Children”