Kung Fu Cats

Discussions about your pets!
Tombstone

Kung Fu Cats

Post by Tombstone »

Great! Looking forward to seeing this!

plazul wrote: They say that Kung Fu was invented by Chinese monks who modeled their self defense moves on their observations of nature, particularly the movements of animals and insects. Most asian martial art forms have moves that include animal names. My favorite is bend bow, shoot tiger.

My cats and I have a morning routine that's very amusing. I feed them first thing in the morning and make my coffee. And when they're through eating they chase around the house and then they spar.

They flip and roll each other and swat each other's ears. Then they go into a real slow motion act that's just hilarious. One will slowly extend her arm and slightly pat the other on the nose, and the other will crowch and circle with her ears back getting ready to pounce. They bluff each other with slow motion jabs and hooks for a while and then suddenly they go into the fast kick and roll thing again. It really does look like a cat Kung Fu match and they enjoy hamming it up for me

I'm going to take some photos of them some time and put them on the site.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
pattybug52

Kung Fu Cats

Post by pattybug52 »

you gotta post the pics-I am dying to see them! Have to give them new nicknames!

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”