Police Dog Killed

Discussions about your pets!
southern yankee

Police Dog Killed

Post by southern yankee »

This i thought was a story worth mentioning. A couple days ago a Police dog named Hector was killed. by a hit and run driver. his human Partner was injured. they were on duty. At a Church in town. they will have a memorial service for Hector. Then place a reef on the site he was killed.:(:) How wonderful i found this. For the dog to be remembered:)
Odie

Police Dog Killed

Post by Odie »

Hector RIP.

What a shame you had to die this way.
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Police Dog Killed

Post by Oscar Namechange »

That's lovely.

People actually have no idea of what police dogs go through. In a way i think it's a sad life for them. So many get injured and even shot at.

As we don't have guns, our police are more likely to send a dog into a hostile situation. They get kicked at the least.

I have a relative who is a kennel maid for police dogs. She tells me about them.

It's sad about the dog in this story. :-1
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
RedGlitter

Police Dog Killed

Post by RedGlitter »

What a waste of God's dog.

Well its the least they can do to honor him. :-1
Odie

Police Dog Killed

Post by Odie »

oscar;1020992 wrote: That's lovely.

People actually have no idea of what police dogs go through. In a way i think it's a sad life for them. So many get injured and even shot at.

As we don't have guns, our police are more likely to send a dog into a hostile situation. They get kicked at the least.

I have a relative who is a kennel maid for police dogs. She tells me about them.

It's sad about the dog in this story. :-1

its brutal what they go thru!:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
southern yankee

Police Dog Killed

Odie;1021055 wrote: its brutal what they go thru!:-5 just like police horses. they are taught not to respond to attacks. NUTS!!!:mad:
CARLA

Police Dog Killed

Post by CARLA »

What a shame Police Dogs are hero's in every sense of the word. They save countless lives and all they want is praise and a treat.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

southern yankee

Police Dog Killed

CARLA;1021074 wrote: What a shame Police Dogs are hero's in every sense of the word. They save countless lives and all they want is praise and a treat. i was so nice he was not just forgotten:)

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”