Cow Patty

Loyalty

Post by Cow Patty »

awhh...:-1
Carolly

Loyalty

Post by Carolly »

Cant say nofing....I really shouldn't look at animal fings:-1:-1
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Chezzie

Loyalty

Post by Chezzie »

Awww Val, thats really sad.

My friend in works elderly father died whilst out walking the dog and he was missing all day and a search party had to called. He often went out for most of the day and used to meet up with friends so his wife wasnt concerned at first.

They found her father dead in the woods and the dog was sitting next to him, was over 24 hours since he was last seen, so sad.

God I love my dog, just gave him an extra cuddle:-4
Victoria

Loyalty

Post by Victoria »

Brings tears to my eyes.

When we adopted Oscar there was a parson jack russell who had sat by her dead mistress for a week waiting for help.

Last year a disabled man went missing here in town, his scooter had slipped off the path into the canal.His two maltese terriers waited in the freezing cold all night. When the search party came along the path the dogs barked and alerted the people to the spot where the man had fallen in and drowned.

Hearing things like this only make me more outraged when I hear of people being cruel to their dog, how can they to such faithful friends?:-1

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”