K-9 Suicides

Discussions about your pets!
capt_buzzard

K-9 Suicides

Post by capt_buzzard »

Animal welfare experts were baffled by a spate of apparent k-9 suicides in Glasgow. The Herald newspaper reported at least five dogs have jumped to their deaths from the same bridge in the grounds of Overtoun House in the past six weeks.

In the most recent case of k-9 suicides, a woman out walking her dog watched in disbelief as her pet suddenly vaulted over the parapet plunging 40ft to its death.

The bridge has now been dubbed 'Rover's Leap'. Joyce Stewart, a local animal behaviourist, said that some people will say this is very spooky.

Glasgow Herald
koan

K-9 Suicides

Post by koan »

That's what happens when someone throws a good meaty bone over a bridge.

Isn't St. Patrick's Day over yet? Your avatar is starting to freak me out. Too happy...or something.
Paula

K-9 Suicides

Post by Paula »

This is funny as hell...St. Patricks day, isn't that in May sometime? :yh_whistl
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
rachelg

K-9 Suicides

Post by rachelg »

St. Patrick's Day is March 17. Don't know if you guys are kidding or really don't know the date :) I find it hard to believe a dog would ever intentionally commit suicide. Several of mine have a fear of heights so I know they wouldn't jump. My guess is there's some kind of optical illusion there. Dogs have a poor sense of depth perception, so likely didn't know they were jumping to their deaths :-1
capt_buzzard

K-9 Suicides

Post by capt_buzzard »

koan wrote: That's what happens when someone throws a good meaty bone over a bridge.

Isn't St. Patrick's Day over yet? Your avatar is starting to freak me out. Too happy...or something.You not happy in your life Koan.
koan

K-9 Suicides

Post by koan »

capt_buzzard wrote: You not happy in your life Koan.

Is that a statement or a question?
capt_buzzard

K-9 Suicides

Post by capt_buzzard »

both as per reply to your post

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”