Post by valerie »

Somebody ought to shoot the guy with his own arrow that did this:

Geronimo
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

RedGlitter

Fume!!

Post by RedGlitter »

I agree only id go much further with it.

Why did they not mention the should-be leg dribble that shot the poor dog? Only a sick sorryass induhvidual would do this.:mad:
mrsK

Fume!!

Post by mrsK »

Sick mongrel & I don't mean the dog.:(
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Victoria

Fume!!

Post by Victoria »

There is a duck in the park near my home with an arrow through its rear end. Animal wardens have tried to catch it but no luck so far.

I fail to understand the 'kick' these people get out of inflicting pain on an animal.

The fact that they know no one will spend the man hours needed to track them down as would happen if they shot a human only encourages them to do it again.:mad:
Carolly

Fume!!

Post by Carolly »

Im sorry Val but I cant look at it......... but can well imagine as stuff like this is around to much these days and seems to be getting worse.....these people that hurt innocent animals are the lowest of the lowest and if somebody wants to turn that into a debate and try to say otherwise says alot about them.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Chezzie

Fume!!

Post by Chezzie »

Im afraid Im the same as Carol and cant click on the link but I can imagine and your right Val.
valerie

Fume!!

Post by valerie »

Carolly and Chezzie, it's okay you didn't look, but just remember, the

poor thing is absolutely fine now. I try and concentrate on that

aspect.

:-6
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

CARLA

Fume!!

Post by CARLA »

Val I'm with Carrol and Chezzie just can't look but I can imagine ad would be angry as well. :( Good to know the creature is fine now.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”