crazy burmese cats

Discussions about your pets!
Tombstone

crazy burmese cats

Post by Tombstone »

slushpuppy wrote: Does anyone here have a burmese cat? We have a 3 yr old chocolate burmese called Ozzy and he is completely mad and totally loveable. He's more like a dog than a cat and loves to be around people. We have another cat called Stella (a long haired moggy) whom Ozzy likes to pounce on from a great height and chase at high speed through the cat flap into the garden! Every evening he has a daft turn and thunders around the house like a herd of elephants, chasing anything that moves and lots of things that don't. Does anyone else have a crazy burmese like ours? :wah:

I love Burmese cats! Don't own any though - our current "king of the residence" would not tolerate another cat or cats. :o

He'd lie in waiting.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
BabyRider

crazy burmese cats

Post by BabyRider »

I've never had a burmese, but a woman I used to work with had one, and it was just as nuts as your Ozzy. Aren't they fun??! I loved this cat, because it was so uncat-like.

My current king gets the "rips" every so often, too. He just goes bonkers for no apparent reason, usually while we are trying to sleep. He's getting old, (12 now) so it doesn't happen as often, lucky for him. (My fiance isn't crazy about him). Gotta love 'em though. What great entertainment! Got a picture of your "kids"?
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”