dog food?

Discussions about your pets!
KarmaDoodle

dog food?

Post by KarmaDoodle »

what do you all feed your dogs? i like taste of the wild, have any of you heard of it???
Carolly

dog food?

Post by Carolly »

No I aint:confused:Mine like Morrisons :D
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Pheasy

dog food?

Post by Pheasy »

Carolly;846383 wrote: No I aint:confused:Mine like Morrisons :D

Like Morrisons what ... sounds painful :wah:
Carolly

dog food?

Post by Carolly »

Pheasy;846386 wrote: Like Morrisons what ... sounds painful :wah:Go away Im trying to tell em about Morrisons Dog Food......please dont bring the level of this Highly posh Dog Food down:p:rolleyes::guitarist:cool:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
valerie

dog food?

Post by valerie »

I've heard of it... good for you, it's a very good food!!

:-6
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Pheasy

dog food?

Post by Pheasy »

Mine have Alpo Complete mixed with Alpo tinned to taste it up a bit.

I have to be very careful what my shepherd eats otherwise ..... we have splat attack, usually spread over several rooms.

http://www.alpo.com/
valerie

dog food?

Post by valerie »

:yh_rotfl

Splat attack? Sorry, I know it's not funny but you gave me

SUCH a visual!!
Tamsen's Dogster Page

Pheasy

dog food?

Post by Pheasy »

valerie;846415 wrote: :yh_rotfl

Splat attack? Sorry, I know it's not funny but you gave me

SUCH a visual!!

:wah::wah: well it describes 'it' to a 'T' :wah: The funniest thing is ... when I am cleaning it up he glares at my Brittany as if to say 'well that wasn't a very nice thing to do' :) And she 'durrr' :wah:
RedGlitter

dog food?

Post by RedGlitter »

We like Pedigree dry but we use whatever Walmart donates to our rescue which can be anything from Iams (boo!) to Purina brands to their crappy Ol' Roy food which we hate and mix with better food. But we always feed dry, no canned. Much less poopage to deal with, better for teeth.

I will say that if you haven't already noticed, the cheap food will go right through them and you'll have MANY PILES to clean up. Feed better food and this will lessen a lot. :)
WonderWendy3

dog food?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Mine like Kibbles and bits, please don't tell me it is bad for them....I used to give my dogs pedigree, which I would LOVE to give to them, but its expensive....and I know that shouldn't matter, but right now, every penny does matter. I won't give them old Roy unless I really have too...tbh, I switch it up on them, we try different brands, but they are picky and seem to like their kibbles !!!:-6
Victoria

dog food?

Post by Victoria »

Royal Canin dry complete food Oscar and Benny on one type Remy on a type for small dogs because he just cant manage the other!

I do give them a small amount fresh meat as a treat/supplement lamb or chicken.

Never bones, these can splinter and cause injury.
RedGlitter

dog food?

Post by RedGlitter »

WonderWendy3;846533 wrote: Mine like Kibbles and bits, please don't tell me it is bad for them....I used to give my dogs pedigree, which I would LOVE to give to them, but its expensive....and I know that shouldn't matter, but right now, every penny does matter. I won't give them old Roy unless I really have too...tbh, I switch it up on them, we try different brands, but they are picky and seem to like their kibbles !!!:-6

We use K&B too a lot of times. It's not the best but I don't think it's a bad food myself. And believe me I do understand about cost. :)
Carolly

dog food?

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;846542 wrote: Bonnie working dog mixed with kibble. Marrow bones , sometimes the neighbour will bring over Kangaroo legs. And If i have spare money bits and pieces from the butcher.Ahhhhhhhhh there such lovely creatures:(
pantsonfire321@aol.com

dog food?

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

I like Hills Science plan and James Wellbeloved for both Dogs and Cats . Its a bit pricier than other brands but really well worth it. You can literally see the difference in their coats within a couple of weeks.
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
valerie

dog food?

Post by valerie »

Re: amount of poop... Sierra is just under 70 pounds and poops once a

day, good firm poop. We had been feeding her grain free, but yes,

it's expensive. So we've turned to the Costco brand lamb and rice,

seems to do well enough.

We even gave her Innova Evo for a while, but it runs right about

$2 a pound... yikes.
Tamsen's Dogster Page

Trunk Monkey

dog food?

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Never heard of the brand mentioned. My two Miniature Pinschers eat Eagle Pack. It's very expensive but that is what the breeder feed them and I don't want to take a chance now and change for a less expensive brand.
valerie

dog food?

Post by valerie »

Eagle Pack, another very good food, good for you, TM!!

:-6
Tamsen's Dogster Page

KarmaDoodle

dog food?

Post by KarmaDoodle »

Taste of the Wild is really popular among some pet owners - it has gotten good reviews on a few sites such as this one:

http://thedogfoodblog.com/taste-of-the-wild/

It is a really smelly food - but that gets the dogs and cats going wild about it and lickin' it up until the bowl is clean.

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”